• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

A spare for the last day Vs Bournemouth please?
Appreciate its a long shot, put Steve Zocek from the church advised me to join & give it a go.
Please message me if anyone has a spare ticket for Sunday.

I’ve tried for 2 weeks mate. Difficult to believe that every ticket that pops up gets sold in 3 seconds given the amount of buttons to hit. I’ve given up.

I tried today in a slightly speculative manner. Don't really fancy the trek up yo ser us get beat and go down. But I'll spare you the positivity.
Interestingly I managed to get through a few times. On one occasion I clicked select best seat, or the option where you don't open the block via the stadium map. I was looking at another seat and then these two, at the front of the upper galaxy's popped up. So clearly I had stumbled across them just as they were put up. Both not available. They had also been there an hour earlier. So it feels odd that someone would have put them in a basket. Not paid within the 10 minute window. Then the same thing happen repeatedly?
My thoughts, computer systems are so advanced nowadays there could be some sort of programme that a tout is using?

Finally managed to get one in the paddock from the resale…

I was refreshing this link:

Which seems to take you straight to the stand view where the tickets are available so quicker to add to basket for anyone who’s still trying to get one

Finally managed to get one in the paddock from the resale…

I was refreshing this link:

Which seems to take you straight to the stand view where the tickets are available so quicker to add to basket for anyone who’s still trying to get one

I tried to get that one as well about 2 rows back you beat me to it lol