Check It Out!
GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions made at your own risk.
All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;
• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.
• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.
• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.
• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.
• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time?
• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.
Bugger looked at them, thought I'll get them. Had to do new password then they were soldAh brilliant mate. Enjoy. I was same for watford game. Managed to get 2 one right behind the other . Resale is improving
I've just looked on the ticket resale and there are 2 tickets for PK2 . 1 is right at the front another is the row behind but around 10 seats across. Just thought I'd let you knowMate of mine is coming over for the weekend, meeting up in Southport just thought I'd participate at Goodwin, been a long time. My daughter
Bugger looked at them, thought I'll get them. Had to do new password then they were sold
Cheers for that link, never would of looked there. M
Id exact same issue and they posted to Dublin . Got them already. System would be decent f they could sort out the print at home issues. Im over for Watford too. First game this year, Last one was the UTD game right before covid.Cheers for that link, never would of looked there. M
anaged to snag 2 for Watford up in the gods (my lads first game) next to each other. Had problems printing them off and they dont show up in my orders. Spoke to ticket office and its a problem on system. Said they will be posted. Incase anyone else in same boat. Thanks again
Yeah, lady on phone said its a problem they are looking into on the resale side. First time i've used the resale, and it took a bit of navigating menus to find anything.... And then nothing. Nada. Not even a confirmation email. Only ordered yesterday so hopefully tickets will drop in couple of days.Id exact same issue and they posted to Dublin . Got them already. System would be decent f they could sort out the print at home issues. Im over for Watford too. First game this year, Last one was the UTD game right before covid.
Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)
We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.