• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

It’s a bit of a very restricted market tbh, it’s taken me about 3 years to get up to 9 away credits, you literally have to be watching the tickets like a hawk and any chance you get buy them, I’ve often been logged on a couple minutes to them going on sale and 10 mins later they are all gone. The club at one point where offering credits if you attended the league cup and fa cup games as well so that was a way of building credits but then those who already have high credits will also get them if attending. Unfortunately what tends to happen as well is that people will buy the tickets with no intention of going and will sell the ticket on quite easily but they still get the match credit. I admit I have done this on two occasions but one was I think the fixture time/date changed or something like that.

We’ve all done it, gone to the horrible aways, no one wants to go to.

I had to build mine up before you could flog them on too, so going to Southampton on a Monday night, Newcastle, Cardiff, Sunderland, Palace on midweeks… it’s just grim.

I actually think the home cup credits is a great idea personally, as if we get a run of 5-6 cup games at home, in a season you only have to do 2-3 “unglamorous” games.

The issue now is, gone are the days of Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton where we’d get 5000+ and they’re replaced with Bournemouth/Brentford where we’ll get 1300.

Normally, Brighton, Leicester and Southampton are your best bet, as you get 3,300 as an allocation.

Anyone heard anything about Huddersfield tickets yet?

We’re gonna be sat in an empty stadium, with a crap allocation.

from the Huddersfield website..

PRICES

Adults – £15
Over-65s – £15
Under-18s – £5

Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users should pay the relevant price, with a companion going free of charge.

As is the norm, the Magic Rock Brewing South Stand will be split between home and away fans and, therefore, the Cowshed Loyal will be able to remain in their usual spot.

The Club did consider offering more tickets to visiting fans, but it’s much more important to us that our Terriers are there to support us! We hope that by keeping the prices as low as possible, we’ll see as many of you as possible.

After 1 for ManUre away - feels like an age off but no chance for Leeds/Brighton.
Also if anyone is after ticket for Gwladys I will have my season ticket going spare for a few after an op in Oct/Nov so as long as can work out how to send to someone through this Everton exchange I’d be happy to oblige rather than have the seat spare (literally none of my mates are Blues - peril of being a Wool with a Scouse Dad)
Hiya mate, newbie here (literally just posted a hello in the new signings thread), just moved to the area and want to follow the club. Went along on Saturday and hooked already, be interested in picking up some tickets off you if you can't make some games

We’re gonna be sat in an empty stadium, with a crap allocation.

from the Huddersfield website..

PRICES

Adults – £15
Over-65s – £15
Under-18s – £5

Ambulant disabled supporters and wheelchair users should pay the relevant price, with a companion going free of charge.

As is the norm, the Magic Rock Brewing South Stand will be split between home and away fans and, therefore, the Cowshed Loyal will be able to remain in their usual spot.

The Club did consider offering more tickets to visiting fans, but it’s much more important to us that our Terriers are there to support us! We hope that by keeping the prices as low as possible, we’ll see as many of you as possible.
Isn't it supposed to be 10% of the stadium allocation to the visitors in Cup games.
I sit in the bullens and am often displaced when the away team claim their full amount.

Isn't it supposed to be 10% of the stadium allocation to the visitors in Cup games.
I sit in the bullens and am often displaced when the away team claim their full amount.

Should come out today, but we’ll get the same as a league game so should be about 2,400 which is 10%.

They didn’t even open a stand against Fulham, such a weird decision.

I *think* I'll have 2 Brighton spares if anyone needs them. If you're going to send me a private message on this, I'm likely to prioritise people who've got a post history on here rather than people who've just signed up to ask for a ticket.

I *think* I'll have 2 Brighton spares if anyone needs them. If you're going to send me a private message on this, I'm likely to prioritise people who've got a post history on here rather than people who've just signed up to ask for a ticket.

How do you think that you will have spare tickets if they're not on sale yet?

Interested in taking one of these off your hands if you have spares