• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Why did you not get your own ticket as well?

as explained I wanted two and when this became available the night before it solved all my problems.

as it happens thanks to the powers of social media at 5pm I obtained a ticket for Sunday and the seller has been paid and handed over ticket to which I am very grateful

I am still to receive a refund for the original two

It pains me to write this
I stupidly trusted a fellow season ticket holder to get me 2 Derby tickets. I paid £72 into the account the night before the tickets went on sale. He advertised on Twitter he couldn’t go but would buy anyone two tickets who needed them.
I have texts confirming purchase and texts confirming postage.
I have his full phone number, social media accounts, name even seat numbers In our ground.
As per this morning nothing has arrived. I have spent 6 hours on text today and eventually it comes out that he didn’t buy the tickets in the first place and instead kept the money. He’s offered me a refund. That isn’t the point.
I’ve missed two games home and away all season. The reason I didn’t use my own ST was because I wanted two tickets and only have one season ticket. He’s given me everything since day one ID numbers etc so I didn’t think anything of it.
so now I don’t have one or two tickets and I’m gutted. I don’t expect any favours or anything from anyone but if anyone has a spare can they call text what’s app anything on 07841 678967
I don’t need to publicly humiliate him but I could post everything all over the internet including his season ticket details.
I just fell pretty rubbish that people who support the same club and sit in same stadium would do this. Disappointing
Not good and sympathise with you in some ways. I’ve bought and sold tickets on here and thankfully all have been ok. Did you qualify to buy a ticket for yourself on your own customer number? I understand you don’t want to do a name and shame session, is this person a member of this forum? If so maybe you could inform the mods of the username etc so that it potentially doesn’t happen again? (I know it’s easy to make a new profile etc).

as explained I wanted two and when this became available the night before it solved all my problems.

as it happens thanks to the powers of social media at 5pm I obtained a ticket for Sunday and the seller has been paid and handed over ticket to which I am very grateful

I am still to receive a refund for the original two
But you are still one short.

good afternoon blues. if anyone has a last minute spare for the derby tomorrow, i'm after one for my brother. can meet either in town or up by goodison before the game, or even near the temple of doom if need be. long shot i know, but up the toffees and all that. cheers.
drop me a text or call 07801 845248.