• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hey everyone, I am headed over for the Chelsea game at Goodison. Hopefully this is not the wrong place to ask this, but I saw some family tickets on stubhub, with an adult and a junior ticket. Is it possible to upgrade the junior ticket from stubhub to an adult? It's in the Family Enclosure.

Hey everyone, I am headed over for the Chelsea game at Goodison. Hopefully this is not the wrong place to ask this, but I saw some family tickets on stubhub, with an adult and a junior ticket. Is it possible to upgrade the junior ticket from stubhub to an adult? It's in the Family Enclosure.
You would usually be able to upgrade the junior ticket on the day at the box office, but not sure you can go in the Family Enc without a junior. The club don't allow adult season ticket holders in there without being with a junior.

I'm surprised they've released the Leicester away tickets before the Saints game as that is still counted as a 18-19 credit.
Leicester is the first 19-20 credit game so would've thought they'd of waited til next week so the Saints credit counted.
2 credits is not going to be enough for that now.

2 credits is not going to be enough for that now.

With Leicester being a good allocation ( more than any other game which has been played so far ? ), then, so long as you're very quick off the mark when it goes down to two credits and you've been to the home cup games then you've got a half decent chance of getting a ticket - especially with it being a late Sunday pm kick off.

I reckon it's a good chance for people to get a harder credit than what a home cup game is, and would give them a chance of two or three aways under their own steam for the rest of this season, instead of having to rely on people with tickets who never really intended to go.