Transfer Rumour Matías Vecino

Status
Not open for further replies.
They needed a someone that can play both wide positions so brought him in. Absolutely zero correlation between signing him and selling a centre mid is there?

No of course not but was just a quality relation, don't worry it's ok and it's Sunday

Could be a good move for the price and in the summer we could be in for allan or somebody similar as we try sell a few besic morgsn ect and with afcon coming up will need a cm to cover

Until I see something totally concrete concerning us signing this or any other joker this must remain bone idle gossip. We've been adrift in the wasteland of false hopes for far too long the effect being that any such rumour is in fact only a mirage to be followed by another broken dream. As matters stand I don't believe it and I'm resigned to the belief that no signings will be made in this window.
Wow...get it off your chest fella.

The whole thing sticks in my throat like a fur-ball. Why wait until the last week of the window if we were buying. If it's loans we will be picking up other clubs misfits when we already have a big collection of useless articles already?

If he can:
  1. Pass forwards
  2. Not lose possession when he feels the slightest breeze on his face
  3. Understand the very basics of how to be a central midfielder
  4. Not offer out fans on social media
  5. Hit row H or below when attempting a shot from outside the box
It’s a yes from me.

Oh my another Brown Shoes. Not that impressed from that vid.
Tell me what impressed you least,
The goal
The tough tackling
The drives forward into the box
The passing range
The yards gained with constant bursts forward with the ball

Seriously, I don't think you were watching the right player, perhaps even the right team. Lets just stick with Sygs and co

Status
Not open for further replies.