2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
His toe,can only imagine it's a slight fracture or something, buggers to heal are toes, especially for a footballer
Fractured my big toe playing footy and it took years to get back to normal. Obviously Holgate has the resources of a club to speed it up but they are worse than they sound.

lol I can see you on a research mission going back to previous threads ... the kid had never actually put a foot wrong (until this preseason of course).. I'll own up to my shortcomings in good time.. luckily not on any Holgate thread.

I think hes referring to a pic I posted on his thread last season of a scene from trading places, whereby they’re saying ‘sell sell sell!’

what he’s totally missing is that I was actually taking the piss out of everyone above saying to sell him now for £7m... and the scene is of the Mortimer brothers who were idiots in the film.

think it went over his head a little, in a rushed and rather ridiculous attempt at trolling from earlier in the day, which is actually in line with the standard I’ve seen.

isn’t that right @the sniderman?? lol lol

I think hes referring to a pic I posted on his thread last season of a scene from trading places, whereby they’re saying ‘sell sell sell!’

what he’s totally missing is that I was actually taking the piss out of everyone above saying to sell him now for £7m... and the scene is of the Mortimer brothers who were idiots in the film.

think it went over his head a little, in a rushed and rather ridiculous attempt at trolling from earlier in the day, which is actually in line with the standard I’ve seen.

isn’t that right @the sniderman?? lol lol
oh buddy if this is after a few playful likes imagine what would happen if i added u to my CRUSH list. for the third and last time i would rather not but the choice is yours.

oh buddy if this is after a few playful likes imagine what would happen if i added u to my CRUSH list. for the third and last time i would rather not but the choice is yours.

imagine if I was bothered.

worse, imagine if I was petty enough to troll through someone’s history from over a year ago, how pathetic would I be!? (Rhetorical question fwiw)

also imagine if I mocked people whilst totally getting my facts wrong... how embarrassing would that be... especially when I have the internet and search engines at my disposal!?

imagine if I was bothered.

worse, imagine if I was petty enough to troll through someone’s history from over a year ago, how pathetic would I be!? (Rhetorical question fwiw)

also imagine if I mocked people whilst totally getting my facts wrong... how embarrassing would that be... especially when I have the internet and search engines at my disposal!?
**sighs** ok buddy u chose. some people just like to die what can a snider do?? that ur passive aggressive after a few old likes makes me worry for what may come of u.

Fractured my big toe playing footy and it took years to get back to normal. Obviously Holgate has the resources of a club to speed it up but they are worse than they sound.

Toes are weird. Normally a few weeks before you can walk pain free for a simple fracture

we should not sell mason holgate and anyone who has ever endorsed this should be ridiculed for being clueless over the everton buddies.

go for it, I believe I said it wouldn’t be the end of the world if we sold him...start of last season.

I still think so, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. Would I love it? No.

btw stop trying to set traps up for your own quoting of me. It’s very juvenile.

At this point I’ll let you carry on. You dig your own self respect grave with your fischer price shovel set like the juvenile you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.