2020/21 Mason Holgate

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
Mina/Keane worked against a less mobile CF. Teams who use quicker, more interchangeable front line will give them issues. The RS, City and ManU all employ that type of front line.
This is my worry we play a team with pacey forwards we will have issues especially away. Brainthwaite and Gibson are promising but none have the pace. We need cover with pace a Tomori or another...

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £15m
Is it really 8-12 weeks? Why can't we just have one nice week, where nothing goes wrong.
At this rate, Delph will be made club captain and lead us out on Wednesday, and Siggy, Sandro & Tosun will be given new contracts.
Oh and Walcott is our new strikers' coach.

billyblue80

Player Valuation: £70m
Would Kane, Son, Moura and Berjwin not have pace ?
They do but not that devastating in behind pace of say City, Liverpool, Arsenal forwards. That being said I suppose we can play a deeper block and get results like we did at Spurs it's just harder to beat teams that are compact with that. Essentially this is why we need at least the option of pace from CB. Hopefully Holgate is back soon but it would help to have cover.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks