2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now he needs to slot in beside Keane or Mina, whichever in the better form. Both are fairly slow and them playing together makes us far too susceptible towards being counter attacked.

Long term he would be an excellent squad player for a CL team (which will hopefully be us one day:pint2:). He can play almost anywhere on the backline in a pinch and also is solid as a ball winning DM.

I think hes referring to a pic I posted on his thread last season of a scene from trading places, whereby they’re saying ‘sell sell sell!’

what he’s totally missing is that I was actually taking the piss out of everyone above saying to sell him now for £7m... and the scene is of the Mortimer brothers who were idiots in the film.

think it went over his head a little, in a rushed and rather ridiculous attempt at trolling from earlier in the day, which is actually in line with the standard I’ve seen.

isn’t that right @the sniderman?? lol lol

mate so you give me a negative 2 rep.. (what does rep matter btw?)... when I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. I commented that cos I noticed Sniderman liked some posts of mine from a couple years ago when I said we should give Holgate a chance after coming back from WBA and not sell..

now if you would restore those two reps please

....be very interesting, though, if a new CB comes in and impresses. On current form, he would perhaps partner Keane and if that partnership performs well then Holgate might have to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.