2020/21 Mason Holgate

BillBrasky

Player Valuation: £8m
Right now he needs to slot in beside Keane or Mina, whichever in the better form. Both are fairly slow and them playing together makes us far too susceptible towards being counter attacked.

Long term he would be an excellent squad player for a CL team (which will hopefully be us one day:pint2:). He can play almost anywhere on the backline in a pinch and also is solid as a ball winning DM.

BornBlue76

Player Valuation: £20m
I think hes referring to a pic I posted on his thread last season of a scene from trading places, whereby they’re saying ‘sell sell sell!’

what he’s totally missing is that I was actually taking the piss out of everyone above saying to sell him now for £7m... and the scene is of the Mortimer brothers who were idiots in the film.

think it went over his head a little, in a rushed and rather ridiculous attempt at trolling from earlier in the day, which is actually in line with the standard I’ve seen.

isn’t that right @the sniderman?? lol lol

mate so you give me a negative 2 rep.. (what does rep matter btw?)... when I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.. I commented that cos I noticed Sniderman liked some posts of mine from a couple years ago when I said we should give Holgate a chance after coming back from WBA and not sell..

now if you would restore those two reps please

Cels

Player Valuation: £40m
I feel Mason Holgate understands and has embraced the way Carlo Ancelotti wants us to play. Get well, and back to full fitness, soon Mason.

Eggs

Player Valuation: £70m
....be very interesting, though, if a new CB comes in and impresses. On current form, he would perhaps partner Keane and if that partnership performs well then Holgate might have to be patient.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks