MARTINEZ OUT?

• YES

Votes: 250 46.5%
  • NO

Votes: 288 53.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but it's still been an abysmal league campaign so it's only inevitable the questions get asked.

Regardless of it being individual errors the manager takes the blame. That's just the way the game is.
These polls are ridiculous and only heap embarrassment and a lack of credibility on those who make them. It's a rubbish season, we'll see it through and then we can judge whether the man who got us our record 72 points haul last season is as good as we thought or whether it's not working out.

It's comical to me how knee jerk people are. 4-1 away the other night and many of the bedwetters voting yes here we're singing about Roberto's blue army and Roberto's brown shoes.

Makes me cringe and laugh at the same time.

Anyway. 24 hours from now this poll will show the usual landslide Martinez IN result all the others have.

:coffee:

He's had this team for a full year now, and has absolutely no idea how to play them together. His tactics are bordering on insanity, and if he can't see what 40 odd thousand supporters see each week then he just needs to go.

Commentators saying hes struggled to convert the European form to the league are talking out of their backsides, Wolfsburg aside, each team we've played in that comp are championship standard, so no valid comparison can possibly be made. As soon as we face a good side, we'll get beat.

Lille and Young boys aren't championship standard mate

If by Christmas 2015 we are struggling in the Premiership then he's had enough time.

Close season, pre-season and 1st half of next season will determine his tenure.

So he's allowed to finish this season, keep us up on goal difference theoretically, and you'd still give him four months of next season before saying he deserves to be sacked?

That's weird to me, but fair enough. Personally, there's a level of expectation for Everton given the current squad and recent history that is higher than that.

If by Christmas 2015 we are struggling in the Premiership then he's had enough time.

Close season, pre-season and 1st half of next season will determine his tenure.

Do you think 12th means struggling in the PL.

That is by December 2015.

How any blames the manager for those howlers by Howard I don't know.

Martinez in.

Usual stuff here: 4 hour fume followed by 2/3rds of the votes going the Robertonian's way.

He's our manager now, he'll be our manager this time next season.

We all know it. And rightly so.

i do, i said he'd had a mare and i said howard would return to the same useless [Poor language removed] who's been costing us all season. look at that 2 league games in and we've dropped 3 points already. his fault for putting howard back in - he's a useless clown.

barry will come back in after his ban no doubts even though gibson was better today than barry's been all season.

So he's allowed to finish this season, keep us up on goal difference theoretically, and you'd still give him four months of next season before saying he deserves to be sacked?

That's weird to me, but fair enough. Personally, there's a level of expectation for Everton given the current squad and recent history that is higher than that.

LOL...the impatience of the interwebs today...big picture mate...take a step back and have a look.

Awesome performance great Character. Another game unbeaten

Davek
I am afraid you are too easy to please ,we played the worst team in the league today and made them look reasonable
Why take of Mo when he was playing well ? He keeps Pienaar on the sidelines ! why ? if Mo isn't fit then try someone else
You cannot have it both ways they are fit or they are not
Is he trying for a double ? the FA cup and the Europa cup and taking two different sides down !!!!!!

Seriously though, who do people realistically want to replace him? or expect

And what happens if they struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.