• YES

Votes: 250 46.5%
  • NO

Votes: 288 53.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its time to get rid of martinez

no manager in our history has ever been this bad with the quality of players at his disposal

he just spent 28 million on 1 player ffs

An Everton fan would say "we" here surely?
Never heard of "we" being used in that context.

I haven't advocated RM getting sacked btw. The attacking play is generally excellent, but in equal measure defensive play is shambolic. I'd bring in a defensive coach as RM hasn't a clue in that department.

not good enough Im afraid.

Players dont look up for it anymore.

Lukaku is the worst footballer Ive seen since Brett Angell.

Sticking with Howard aswell. He is not even near good enough anymore.
Lost his bottle.

go now Roberto and take Howard with you

He has one plan and that's it! Everyone in the prem has sussed us out and he doesn't have a clue what to do. All he ever does is change players for the same position, he will never change the system and say go 2 up front. How did Kone not come on today! He is utter clueless! Picks players who have been crap all season e.g. Howard and Barry and never subs players who are playing badly in a game. We are basically Wigan but with better players.

This is the first time i voted for 'yes'. You can only blame 'players being out of form' for so long before it becomes apparent there is a larger issue with the managers 'fee-law-sah-fee'. We are FAR deadlier from a counter attacking way of playing but lets keep going and collecting our LOWEST points total in about a decade the year after we collected our highest.

He's had this team for a full year now, and has absolutely no idea how to play them together. His tactics are bordering on insanity, and if he can't see what 40 odd thousand supporters see each week then he just needs to go.

Commentators saying hes struggled to convert the European form to the league are talking out of their backsides, Wolfsburg aside, each team we've played in that comp are championship standard, so no valid comparison can possibly be made. As soon as we face a good side, we'll get beat.

Don't start any threads slating Martinez lads, They will be closed, Just like they do on RAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.