Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

We've literally come full circle under Moshiri.

I think we can now reveal how Moshiri is making decisions.
images.jpg

Really think he's the wrong manager with this defence the way it is, but surely Kenwright knows this.
That's the problem with kenwright, he doesn't. He hasn't got a clue about football, he's just a misty eyed romantic who thinks, 'remember that first season under Bobby, he had us playing some beautiful stuff', and forgets about his last 2 seasons under him when he failed miserably. Dinosaurs running the club trying to appoint dinosaurs as managers. The game has moved well beyond Bobby brown shoes, its time the fools at the club realised that.

Last edited:

P
Think he'd do well from now until the end of the season.

Novelty factor of going from a personality of Benitez to Martinez...

Bit like his first season, from Moyes to Martinez.

And a more drastic example - when Ranieri took over from Pearson at Leicester.

I've always felt Martinez is well suited to international football - I think he gets tedious/his words lose impact/he becomes a parody at club level.
Perhaps, but we had a mean defence then, which he used to glorify himself with. He doesn't have a clue how to defend, we are an absolute mess, he simply hasnn't the tools with which to use to deal with this. This will end badly if he comes.

My overwhelming nightmare memory is the RS singing "Bobby Marteenez" when they thumped us 4 nil. When he should have been sacked that week. It's mad how under him we probably had the best football in the last decade and yet some of the worst results.

Status
Not open for further replies.