Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he has learnt under some experienced managers as a number 2 and under one of the greats in Ancelloti. If nows not the time for Dunc then it never is. He loves Everton and won't leave also that's the problem so he needs to step up imo and take the risks that come with being a manager.
You’re right mate but it’s attraction of him that worries me. Didn’t achieve much in the game other then his angry reputation and prison sentence haha. Rooney on the other hand achieved a great deal more as a player so might have some pull as would lampard for that matter whether they would work or not is another question. At this very present time this job is probably worst in football

You’re right mate but it’s attraction of him that worries me. Didn’t achieve much in the game other then his angry reputation and prison sentence haha. Rooney on the other hand achieved a great deal more as a player so might have some pull as would lampard for that matter whether they would work or not is another question. At this very present time this job is probably worst in football
At this moment in time til the end of the season I think it should be Dunc. If he proves himself a good manager then great give him a contract end of the season. If he only does enough to keep us safe but nothing else inspiring then go for Rooney in the summer by which point we'll have a better idea of what he's capable of as a manager and he'll have gained more experience in a tough situation

At this moment in time til the end of the season I think it should be Dunc. If he proves himself a good manager then great give him a contract end of the season. If he only does enough to keep us safe but nothing else inspiring then go for Rooney in the summer by which point we'll have a better idea of what he's capable of as a manager and he'll have gained more experience in a tough situation
You could be on to something there mate tbf we shouldn’t be dropping as there are just about 3 teams worse then us even right now but he dunc won’t take the [Poor language removed] that’s been on offer. The one thing that’s worrying about him is the way he handled moise kean however I think he would of learned from that or would hope so haha

You could be on to something there mate tbf we shouldn’t be dropping as there are just about 3 teams worse then us even right now but he dunc won’t take the [Poor language removed] that’s been on offer. The one thing that’s worrying about him is the way he handled moise kean however I think he would of learned from that or would hope so haha
Going by his results in tough games last time he has enough to get results, hopefully enough to keep us up comfortably. Watch Carraghers analysis of the Chelsea game he took over its interesting and shows he knows what he's doing. He now has more experience and has worked under Ancelloti etc. Regarding Kean, Biesla done the exact same thing the other day with a young lad at Leeds. Nobody's bat's an eye. Dunc done that with Moise Kean and we got a result. This team needs a manager who will sub you off if you can't follow tactical instructions /put effort in.

Going by his results in tough games last time he has enough to get results, hopefully enough to keep us up comfortably. Watch Carraghers analysis of the Chelsea game he took over its interesting and shows he knows what he's doing. He now has more experience and has worked under Ancelloti etc. Regarding Kean, Biesla done the exact same thing the other day with a young lad at Leeds. Nobody's bat's an eye. Dunc done that with Moise Kean and we got a result. This team needs a manager who will sub you off if you can't follow tactical instructions /put effort in.
I’ll give it a watch mate.

Was a good watch that tbf apart from listening to the fat Spanish waiter an trying to justify what he said about us way back when

Was a good watch that tbf apart from listening to the fat Spanish waiter an trying to justify what he said about us way back when
Yeah that's the downside lol but watching it puts to bed all the talk that Dunc just relies on pure passion or whatever other rubbish people spout. He obv has a plan, he's done all his coaching badges to the highest level and his worked from the youngsters all the way up to assistant manager/ interim manager. It's now or never for him imo

Yeah that's the downside lol but watching it puts to bed all the talk that Dunc just relies on pure passion or whatever other rubbish people spout. He obv has a plan, he's done all his coaching badges to the highest level and his worked from the youngsters all the way up to assistant manager/ interim manager. It's now or never for him imo
Based on listening to it I would be inclined to agree mate

Status
Not open for further replies.