2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the club but is so draining to support them we must be the easiest team to predict win large amounts of home games lose most away with the odd draw thrown in how can we be a big club if you never win away are record at the top teams is beyond embarrassing

A Newcastle side managed by Steve Bruce are currently higher than us in the table after 10 games.

Steve Bruce is getting more out of a squad not fit to be in the league than Silva is with Everton.

They have a solid base and a couple of attacking players that run with the ball. Very mediocre yet they look better than we do.

I wouldn’t mind Lascelles, Zouma is never going to happen, this guy has a bit of character at least.

He is worse than Fat Sam.

Silva has given money to improve the squad. He is asked to do a job that he can’t which is to get Euro.
I'm not a Silva guy but do me a favor and list out all the managers you can think of who went from mid-table to qualifying for Europe in <2 years.

They have a solid base and a couple of attacking players that run with the ball. Very mediocre yet they look better than we do.

I wouldn’t mind Lascelles, Zouma is never going to happen, this guy has a bit of character at least.
Yeah but no Steve Bruce team should ever be above us in the league, the guy is a sunday league manager. It's difficult though at the moment as i think everyone is to blame for some part, Silva/Brands/Kenwrong/Mosh/Players and even the fans, the whole thing is one mighty mess and i don't see how it's going to get sorted tbh.

I get your point but going by the "live" table when the game isn't even over pretty much epitomizes the kneejerk negativity that plagues this fanbase. And I'm as gutted as you over what's going on.

Does that really matter? Even if they dont win we are around the same place in the league. And they have had a far far harder fixture list so far.
Nothing kneejerk going on.

An an Everton manager? Moyes and Koeman.
It took Moyes until his 4th season. Point taken re: Koeman, they did sneak in at 7th. Which is more to how well 1-6 did then it is how Everton performed under him. But we also saw how well that worked out. Embarrassed in the group stage, sacked in month 21 of his tenure.

Status
Not open for further replies.