2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not who’s available that worries me, it’s who the clubs goes for.
Nothing fills me with less confidence than them, it will most likely non ambitious appointment destined to fail from the start as nobody really wants him (See Silva).

The likes of Schneiderlin and Siggurdson will know they are in touching distance of getting another manager fired. They’ll then play up for the new manager from about Feb onwards convincing him to keep them for another season and then the cycle will repeat. Horrible cowards.

made up people are filing that Icelandic fraud under the same title as MS

But you have to admit, Luke takes films and vids EVERYWHERE he tweets from, and then gets a super-exclusive interview with his fav club's DoF and provides zero proof.

Seems like perhaps we should ask his NUJ credentials to be revoked. Do you know Luke?
Oh Lordy Lordy !NOT as much as Matthew Mark & John.

Can everyone please note that the definition of rumour is A currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth.

made up people are filing that Icelandic fraud under the same title as MS

The only reason he’s not lower than MS is because MS could actually play to an ok level if he could be arsed even 1%. When he’s playing for a new contract or to not be sold from March to May each year he shows he could be an ok player. The fact that he doesn’t do this the rest of the season means his attitude is utterly terrible.

I’m convinced Siggurdson is just actually crap. No two ways about it. Slow, bad touch, no guile, no positional sense whatsoever, weak as anything. I think he actually does try but he’s just a horrendous footballer.

That’s the only reason for me he’s at number 2 on my bin list behind Schneiderfraud rather than number one.

Perhaps the owner and board do not understand what being in the bottom three of the Premier League means ! We have no information from them, no statement for the fans and no media release either. The press have picked up however that Silva has three games to save his position. THREE GAMES, he should have gone twenty three games ago. It is now 15.30 hrs on October 11th and he is still there .... WHY ?

Much like changing managers every year or so has worked out brilliantly
People talk about stability and not changing managers nearly every season and of course that is right and sensible.

But, the starting point needs to be that you appoint a manager that has some realistic chance of being a success.

They could appoint me as manager and for stability purposes they could keep me in the job … that still wouldn't stop the club going down the swanny.

We need to go for Mourinho. It is the statement this club needs to get us out of this small minded thinking.
Actually agree with this but I still don't think he'll come. I'm sure they've tried to attract big managers, we've been linked with Mourinho, Rafael, Emery and even Simeone I think. There's no smoke without fire so the club must be trying but we just aren't attractive to guys who literally can pick any club they want. Annoying like but it's where we're at.

I quite like the fact he has 3 games to totally bury himself and go down as our worst ever premier league manager.

I quite like the fact he has 3 games to totally bury himself and go down as our worst ever premier league manager.

FC5667F9-FBEE-4806-82F8-014AEE911BA6.jpeg

The only differences here is Silva didn't even accomplish getting us into Europa and we still haven't played a Premier League team in the cup yet.

His record in the league is just as bad as Koeman's, worse actually when you take both seasons into account. So yeah, it is a fitting parallel.
There isn't the same toxicity around Silva as there was Koemageddon.

No use trying to suggest there is.

Silva gets time to bring it around.

There isn't the same toxicity around Silva as there was Koemageddon.

No use trying to suggest there is.

Silva gets time to bring it around.

swings in roundabouts, silva has been given a far better platform to get results though

koeman was hung out to dry by walsh and some of his bizarre signings

I do agree about the toxicity like, but think koeman was to honest if anything, if he weren't happy he would let you know ( I sort of like that to a point, but he was OTT )

also, silva was giving time last year to turn it around when koeman was sacked for probably less

we cant afford him this kind of slump every season

Status
Not open for further replies.