2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is under pressure
But how solskjaer is still united manager absolutely baffles me . If he wasnt an ex player he would have been hunted out months ago.
Well he failed at Cardiff like Silva did at Watford and they both get top jobs. You can tell the owners are business men and not not football men,

I have no dog in this fight. None.

I just hate:

1/ knee jerk reactions on managers
2/ the injustice of a man who actually buys our players getting off with his ineptitiude

Hi Davek, I didn't get your point. Can you please elaborate?

Spurs bucked that trend with the right manager.

We went for a gamble on a mini Poch and he's nothing like that.

The same when we gambled on Koeman being a mini Jose (stern, dictator).

Why don't we actually bring some calibre in for a change rather than gambling?

Is that the same manager who's now favourite to get sacked alongside our Silva? Not forgetting Rednapp was the Spurs manager for four years prior to Pochettino's appointment.

Ha ha sure why not! I don’t know what that means, but you sound like a serious guy, who you need to take seriously. So game ball.

You would have got full marks for a tribe called quest.
It means I told you I was joking (read the second post) and that it went over your head. Doubling down means you are keeping this charade going as if I was being serious when in fact my first post was a joke. Carry on

It means I told you I was joking (read the second post) and that it went over your head. Doubling down means you are keeping this charade going as if I was being serious when in fact my first post was a joke. Carry on

Ah I see, thanks for explaining I honestly hadn’t a clue - honestly, sorry mate I found your original “joke” funnier when I thought you were serious.

The conversation hasn’t gotten funnier since.

But fair play and that.

Ah I see, thanks for explaining I honestly hadn’t a clue - honestly, sorry mate I found your original “joke” funnier when I thought you were serious.

The conversation hasn’t gotten funnier since.

But fair play and that.
Resorting to veiled insults after realizing you were in the wrong... you’re good Neil. Very good

Status
Not open for further replies.