2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly believe Greta Thumberg was talking about Marco and not climate change the other day

her words.....her words speak to me!!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Woah lads. Totally out of line to use a 16 year old to push your agenda

Im sorry now, after an easy start to the season, Spurs out of form, and Man United Arsenal and Chelsea rebuilding, we had a real opportunity to challenge at the top end of the table.Instead we have only won two games, and are in the bottom three.To be honest if Marco Silva really cared about Everton, then he would hand in his letter of resignation first thing in the morning.I just look at that league table, and see Everton in the bottom three, and i just find that to be an insult and downright disgrace tbh.

Im sorry now, after an easy start to the season, Spurs out of form, and Man United Arsenal and Chelsea rebuilding, we had a real opportunity to challenge at the top end of the table.Instead we have only won two games, and are in the bottom three.To be honest if Marco Silva really cared about Everton, then he would hand in his letter of resignation first thing in the morning.I just look at that league table, and see Everton in the bottom three, and i just find that to be an insult and downright disgrace tbh.
Ya. That's how football works . Hand in your resignation and lose out on a fortune owed on his contract.

From the Guardian article;

“Of course, we’re not worried at the moment. I have the same confidence I had at the beginning of the season. The same confidence about our quality and what we’re doing every single day.
“Of course, I’m not happy with the results and the position that we are in the table. But by working hard and being braver, more clinical and assertive up front to score goals, we can win the games.”
Ok there could be some translation issues here, but what on earth is he talking about?
If you read this 'message' to fans, it doesn't make any sense.
Taken literally the first statement seems to suggest that there is still confidence in the system. It hasn't been working and won't miraculously start working. CHANGE SOMETHING! Why do all the fans spot the iceberg before the managers?
Second statement he is putting the blame squarely in the players. Be braver, more clinical. That is the problem Marco, they arn't clinical in the current setup. We are tactically flawed in midfield and attack.
He is clueless and stubborn. As soon as I saw that lineup on Saturday I knew we would be lucky to get a point.
Ok say we beat West Ham, how does he setup against the big boys in Nov/Dec? He has absolutely no idea tactically.
Writing on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.