2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I cant fathom is whats the ambition for the season? If its to get top 6 then why keep this fella in charge for even more games to fall behind the chasing pack?

If its to simply survive fair enough but Moshiri/Brands are stood dithering waiting for us to go into the bottom 3 meaning we end up with another kin Allardyce firefighter coming in.

Our board need chasing out of town - gang of idiots who wouldnt look out of place at a club like Stoke not Everton.

Our AMBITION this season is to stay up.

What I cant fathom is whats the ambition for the season? If its to get top 6 then why keep this fella in charge for even more games to fall behind the chasing pack?

If its to simply survive fair enough but Moshiri/Brands are stood dithering waiting for us to go into the bottom 3 meaning we end up with another kin Allardyce firefighter coming in.

Our board need chasing out of town - gang of idiots who wouldnt look out of place at a club like Stoke not Everton.

The ambition is too continue with 'the project' whatever that is, because I don't really know what we're doing, what we're trying to do, where we're going, it's all just a blur to me.

There just isn't anything there to get behind now with Silva. I wanted progress last year when things were going badly but taking a step back, we really don't have anything to back.

We never come from losing positions, bad runs are common against inferior opposition, set pieces are easy goals for teams , no structured team selection and no dropping of out of form players.

It bothers me more that there is no emphasis to change this. We don't have Silva reacting to bad results , players don't seem to really care about losing , even the fans aren't really that angry about it.

The longer we wait and see if things change , the more of the season we are throwing away. I'm not one for quick firing of managers but this all echos 2 seasons ago and it's just a hammering away before anyone takes notice.

Beating West Ham will not mean anything to me, Yesterdays game was the nail in the coffin and he still decided to stick to the same formation and players.
Like giving all that money to Koeman and Walsh we've wasted another good opportunity in making a name for ourselves, The PL is pretty much open apart from the top two and Everton have decided to play like utter garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.