2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe the club has had a manager worth their salt for about ten years. The current bloke is a real chancer.

Sigs is part of the problem he doesn’t suit the way silva want to play., I’m convinced some players in there contracts have if fit they play however there form is and I think sigs is one of them players. It’s really bad if that’s the case but it could be a way of getting them to sign in the first place.
I was prepared to give silva time, but it’s pretty obvious that the guy is a very weak manager. And weak managers get sacked.

Yes he’s been unlucky with Gbamin and Gomes. But to constantly keep playing, Coleman, Schneiderlin, Delph and siggurdsson is a disgrace imo.

They sacked Koeman, Fat Sam and Martinez on weekdays, let’s hope it’s the same with Silva.

Some sort of statement is needed from the board.

5 defeats in 8 games it was was deemed the dream set of fixtures to start a league season is disgraceful.
While they have the nightmare what some thought of Decembers games to come,people were saying we needed points now for when we got to those games lol
Leicester away, Liverpool away, chelsea home,Man utd away,Arsenal home [with man city away few weeks later]

While they have the nightmare what some thought of Decembers games to come,people were saying we needed points now for when we got to those games lol
Leicester away, Liverpool away, chelsea home,Man utd away,Arsenal home
Very scary. He has to be sacked so we can get the fabled ‘new manager bounce’

They sacked Koeman, Fat Sam and Martinez on weekdays, let’s hope it’s the same with Silva.

Some sort of statement is needed from the board.

5 defeats in 8 games it was was deemed the dream set of fixtures to start a league season is disgraceful.
We haven't even had the dreaded vote of confidence yet, any crumb of comfort would be a step in the right direction from this current malaise.

I've said it before but we'll be in a relegation battle this season - only Norwich and Watford look weak and both (certainly Watford) are able to pull off a big win when needed.

How on earth is he still here? What kind of message is that? Is it acceptable from Everton board to be 17th after playing the likes of Sheffield United, Crystal Palace, Watford, Aston Villa, Bournemouth and Burnley?

Status
Not open for further replies.