2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing I like about Marco is that he does legitimately try to fix the problems that arise in the team. I'm not sure how far he can take us still, but at least he isn't Roberto or Koeman trying the same things and never getting anywhere.

Should’ve beaten Villa, I feel we may feel that result further down the line. Apart from that, decent and showing some signs of dropping those weird decisions he makes. Can’t sniff at fourth place like.

Is there any aspect of the club that’s deteriorated since he arrived??

Atmosphere, playing staff, quality off football, defence, attack, wage bill, value of the squad....is there anything that’s not got better since he’s been here as I don’t think there is.

Love the man.

League position hasn’t got better, but that’s partly because I think the teams at 7-10th have improved.

The one thing I like about Marco is that he does legitimately try to fix the problems that arise in the team. I'm not sure how far he can take us still, but at least he isn't Roberto or Koeman trying the same things and never getting anywhere.
Think the jury is still out on this personally.

There should be severe punishments for suggesting we employ Eddie Howe.

Has achieved infinitely more than Marco Silva in my opinion.

To take Bournemouth from League One to the Premier League in 3 years, winning the Championship in the process (a much tougher league than the Greek league) is a hell of an achievement in itself.

To then stay there, comfortably, achieving a top half finish with a less than modest budget, while playing open, attacking Football, is incredible.

Eddie Howe is an exceptional manager and he'll get a chance at a top club one day, I'd certainly hope it's us.

Should’ve beaten Villa, I feel we may feel that result further down the line. Apart from that, decent and showing some signs of dropping those weird decisions he makes. Can’t sniff at fourth place like.
As long as results like that cease to happen going forward that's the main thing I want.

As I said at the time - results like Villa and Fulham away last season simply shouldn't happen full stop. All teams have 'blips' but top 6 teams generally don't get beaten by a couple goals to nil in these games and neither should we. About as unprofessional as things get - points you simply can't just let go to waste for a club with supposed 'ambition'.

proper mad all this fanboys nonsense. Of course we are fan boys everyone should be his is our manager. we should be backing him 100%. Not waiting for him to fail so we can say i didn't like him anyway. Lets get behind the whole team and back us. We have improved a lot. i really like watching us and feel a connection to the team whether we win or lose as long as we stay on the right track stay behind the team we need stability. Silva has brought that connection with the fans back. look at goodison now its a good place to go again we have won our last 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.