2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree mate.

I dont know how he made the bus after the finish of the Millwall games.

He should have been given $5.60 to get a tube to Heathrow and never been seen in the UK again.

I dont really know what that means. What have those clubs got to do with our inability to get shots on target during games. Nothing as far as i can see. They dont interest me in the slightest. I dont sit there watching Everton struggle to create any decent chances and go ah well united and chelsea aint much either.

In the most simplistic terms, United and Chelsea both finished in the top six last season, we want to be up there amongst them or even displacing them from that category.

Both clubs have former players in charge, both clubs after today’s games have 4 points each, same as our club who have been vilified for the past near 24 hours for an inability to beat Villa, yet Chelsea scraped past newly promoted Norwich for their first win in the 4 games they’ve played this season while United got embarrassed by a Palace side that we drew at, 5 days after drawing at a Wolves side who had one eye on a Euro game 3 days later

He had a spell last season where we won 5 in 19.
39841C2D-23A8-430E-B3BB-A86A436C2FCA.png

That will now become a gauge on where we head this season, he won’t get away with anything like that this season. Brands admitted he had to “fight” for Silva last season. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was the first to go, we’re awful to watch, looking at what Rodgers has done with Leicester in a 1/3 of the time is very telling. 8th or lower will see an end to this manager.

In the most simplistic terms, United and Chelsea both finished in the top six last season, we want to be up there amongst them or even displacing them from that category.

Both clubs have former players in charge, both clubs after today’s games have 4 points each, same as our club who have been vilified for the past near 24 hours for an inability to beat Villa, yet Chelsea scraped past newly promoted Norwich for their first win in the 4 games they’ve played this season while United got embarrassed by a Palace side that we drew at, 5 days after drawing at a Wolves side who had one eye on a Euro game 3 days later

I still dont know what any of that has to do with Everton and our current issues of hitting the target. It doesnt make me feel any better that someone else are not as good. Everton are depressing enough on their own.

Some on here have said that for a while,and others have ridiculed them,some are starting to turn,i would of sacked after millwall but what do i know im just a supporter.

Lost a lot of faith in him after that millwall game. May have just been one game but that was possibly the most amateurish display ive seen from an Everton side. And i have seen a few.
Won me back a bit with defensive improvement but i really cant work out if he's worth giving time or he's actualy winging it as a manager. There's no real track record to go by.

Lost a lot of faith in him after that millwall game. May have just been one game but that was possibly the most amateurish display ive seen from an Everton side. And i have seen a few.
Won me back a bit with defensive improvement but i really cant work out if he's worth giving time or he's actualy winging it as a manager. There's no real track record to go by.
That's my issue. I get the "let's give him time" but he doesn't have time at ANY club to say "yeah, he can get this going". He did, undoubtedly, tighten up the defense last season but 2 of the most important of those players aren't here anymore. I thought Mina was actually quick but, watching him yesterday, I guess not.

I'm the same mate he doesn't inspire me, I thought we were lucky against Watford and to be honest his type of football is not very inspiring.But in 10 games time I might love him, I doubt it but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.