2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the choice tho?

We were chosen *vomit*.

I dont know what it would take to make me stop being Ev, but I know it hasnt happened in my lifetime.

Oh god no. If, god forbid, we went down it wouldn’t stop most of us. Probably the American ones like. So there’s a positive.

Not that we’ll go down. As G Nev said yesterday we look happy to be safe. It’s irritating.

Oh god no. If, god forbid, we went down it wouldn’t stop most of us. Probably the American ones like. So there’s a positive.

Not that we’ll go down. As G Nev said yesterday we look happy to be safe. It’s irritating.

Teams who are happy to be safe dont spend 100m+ every summer or build new stadiums.

G.Nev is just a manc edgelord.

For me, it’s not necessarily him. It’s Everton.

The same exact thing year after years is draining as hell.
I know you shouldn’t look at other teams but imagine being a Wolves fan right now (even though I hate them). The Villa fans in the pub last night were proper cringey but getting way more excited than I have in years too. Anything can happen in football unless it’s Everton.

This season i started getting excited again and became emotionally invested again. I am an idiot.
I was quite the opposite and I was getting a lot of stick in work about it, the manager does not do it for me, I have watched the 3 games now and it does not surprise me the way we have played and I hope I'm wrong but I can see it getting worse before it improves.

Teams look to have figured us out, sit deep and we are screwed. Villa wanted it far more than we did yesterday.

As for this season i cant see us finishing above Wolves and Leicester. Can see us finishing lower than this season......

Since the Kendall glory years we have never appointed a top manager...... long story short...

Only one of our managers since Kendall has been a regular trophy winner, Walter Smith albeit in the Scottish leagues and only one was highly rated, ironically by said pot winner who went on to be one of our longest serving managers, everyone else (Walker, Martinez, Koeman and Silva) have been flavours of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.