2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Silva should go. Too often the players don't seem motivated. That's down to him, Boa Morte and perhaps - dare I say it? - Duncan.
But we shdnt forget that the players themselves share some responsibility. Gylfi is not playing to his price tag. Ditto Richarlison, Tosun, Mina, Walcott and Schneiderlin. Calvert-Lewin isn't Pship standard I'm afraid.They all need to put in more effort. Can you picture any of them taking a game by the scruff like Reid or Sheedy or Ball?

Yes Silva should go. Too often the players don't seem motivated. That's down to him, Boa Morte and perhaps - dare I say it? - Duncan.
But we shdnt forget that the players themselves share some responsibility. Gylfi is not playing to his price tag. Ditto Richarlison, Tosun, Mina, Walcott and Schneiderlin. Calvert-Lewin isn't Pship standard I'm afraid.They all need to put in more effort. Can you picture any of them taking a game by the scruff like Reid or Sheedy or Ball?

More down to a manager who can’t setup a defence and too stubborn to change.

Ah well, I've backed him this far but losing at home again against a crap team, I predicted it while at the match, the subs should have been made at half time instead waits till we go 0-1 down. May aswell put him out of his misery now because with the fixtures we've got coming up we could take a few batterings and be bottom 3 easily.

Part of me just isn't really bothered anymore, sack him not arsed, keep him not arsed!

Let's be honest though, while is was pathetic from Moshiri to even look at this idiot, and he needs sacked quick, it's not just him, them players have a lot to answer for as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.