2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shows the difference in ambition between West Ham fans and ours.

They will be causing havoc at their ground if they have enough of him whereas our fans despite supporting a much bigger bigger club are made up providing we aint in the bottom 3.

Unbelievable.

Wow. The West Ham way. Just the job.

Well no Dave, he actually never made the top 10.

That's 2019. This was 2018:

The Best FIFA Men’s Coach: Massimiliano Allegri (Italy/Juventus FC); Stanislav Cherchesov (Russia/Russian national team); Zlatko Dalić (Croatia/Croatian national team); Didier Deschamps (France/France national team); Pep Guardiola (Spain/Manchester City FC); Jürgen Klopp (Germany/Liverpool FC); Roberto Martínez (Spain/Belgian national team); Diego Simeone (Argentina/Atlético Madrid); Gareth Southgate (England/English national team); Ernesto Valverde (Spain/FC Barcelona); Zinédine Zidane (France/Real Madrid CF).

That's 2019. This was 2018:

The Best FIFA Men’s Coach: Massimiliano Allegri (Italy/Juventus FC); Stanislav Cherchesov (Russia/Russian national team); Zlatko Dalić (Croatia/Croatian national team); Didier Deschamps (France/France national team); Pep Guardiola (Spain/Manchester City FC); Jürgen Klopp (Germany/Liverpool FC); Roberto Martínez (Spain/Belgian national team); Diego Simeone (Argentina/Atlético Madrid); Gareth Southgate (England/English national team); Ernesto Valverde (Spain/FC Barcelona); Zinédine Zidane (France/Real Madrid CF).

The man has won 1 FA cup in his whole career.

LOL

In the who should/could replace Silva you mentioned Rodgers, Benitez and Pellegrini

I said crap mid table clubs have started appointing higher rated names like the 3 you mention rather than the usual dossers like Curbishley, Pardew, Alladyce etc.

I know we hired Alladyce but atleast we went for someone semi decent at the time in Koeman.

I wouldnt even want Rodgers as I dont think his style suits or neither would Pellegrini although both are better than the current clown certainly Rodgers.

We need a hard nose manager who plays no nonsense football - Mourinho, Allegri, Mancini, Biesla are my boys.

Ten Hag/Rose as left field options.

No to Arteta/Howe

Shockingly wasnt invited to the Elite coaches forum in Switzerland.

IM SHOOK.

1_download-6.jpg

I wonder if somebody with good eyesight can name them all.

Front row from left to right

Wilder, Hodgson, Potter, Hughes, Moyes, Coleman, Koeman

Back row

Mark Robins, Martinez, Roeder, Bruce, Trevor Francis, Howe, Karanka, Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.