2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just becoming comedic now...

Joint 6th but for VAR.

Premier League have admitted that the Brighton Penalty shouldnt have been given...add that to the Spurs dodgy decisions.

If we hadnt been cheated just for those 2 games we'd be 6th.

Thats without an experienced CF + first choice CM for most games this season...

And your 'fave' Michael "donkey" Keane in defence.
If if if, all of a sudden it's the fault of VAR,no if about it, Silva is taking us down.

Ha ha 10points from draws classic moyes.

Interesting point I read today, I think silva definitely will not be our manger at the start of next season, but he has moulded this team over 18months to press and win the ball high up the pitch. I think we are one of the better teams in the league at doing that. But a mixture of missing sisters in a few games. Not doing enough when we have been dominant IE Villa, Bournemouth. Even Burnley, and Brighton to a lesser extent. Conceding silly goals from set pieces. A keeper that’s hardly made a safe of note all season, every shot on target seems to end up in the next.

Injuries and obviously poor VAR decisions over the last few weeks.

Going back to my original point. Getting a moyes or Hughes we overnight became a defensive team, sitting back 10 behind the ball. Will that realty benefit this current group of players
Moyes got ten points from games that West Ham team would probably have lost under Bilic. They brought him in for a limited contract to do a job, which he did. Silva had an opportunity to look at the goals we concede from set pieces and to hire an assistant with expertise in setting up an effective defence. Instead he chose Boa Morte, he seems to be in a similar level of denial as Martinez was.

Ha ha 10points from draws classic moyes.

Interesting point I read today, I think silva definitely will not be our manger at the start of next season, but he has moulded this team over 18months to press and win the ball high up the pitch. I think we are one of the better teams in the league at doing that. But a mixture of missing sisters in a few games. Not doing enough when we have been dominant IE Villa, Bournemouth. Even Burnley, and Brighton to a lesser extent. Conceding silly goals from set pieces. A keeper that’s hardly made a safe of note all season, every shot on target seems to end up in the next.

Injuries and obviously poor VAR decisions over the last few weeks.

Going back to my original point. Getting a moyes or Hughes we overnight became a defensive team, sitting back 10 behind the ball. Will that realty benefit this current group of players
Really? In the good patch at the end of last season I'd have agreed with you. But this season our pressing is intermittent. When we do press, it's rarely as a pack. How often are we seeing one man go to press but with no one joining in, making it easy for the sole pressing player to get by-passed?

This team is sending a real message from Marco.

sackme-logo_small.png

Status
Not open for further replies.