2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Dave he is more than that. Brands has no say on Team selection, tactics or subbing.
Silva asked Brands for 5 players, Brands didn’t deliver. I hold Brands responsible for the poor recruitment. Silva can’t take all the blame for the not replacing players who left.

I’d have neither at the club.

Silva asked Brands for 5 players, Brands didn’t deliver. I hold Brands responsible for the poor recruitment. Silva can’t take all the blame for the not replacing players who left.

I’d have neither at the club.

Fine, just me thinking that our PL position was down to Silva's management, with players available surely we should have had 2 or 3 more wins under our belt?

Sam Allardyce had to use worse players and finished in the top half. We are 17th. SEVENTEETH.

I defended Silva for ages, but I've run out of reasons to continue doing so.

hi mike

I saved a seat for you on the silva bus along time ago, welcome aboaord ..

just waiting for @Connor to join us then we'll be off

I dont defend Silva now. I just know he's only half the problem.

I agree
As mentioned i want rid, as for me his football is one dimensional and predictable
I do feel he has taken a job that is above him, but guess it was to big a job to decline
Over the last month or so my initial annoyance of the players has turned to utter dislike. As a manager Silva has little or no chance of turning this round, as this bunch of players are not willing to fight and work for him or US
Brands has to take accountability as well, as not buying any leaders is appalling

Overall though Silva has to take the blame due to boring tactics and not getting the players to work hard

It's scapegoating at it's finest to say that Silva is the only problem at this club and we'll be fine and dandy after he goes.

Brands and several of the signings over the last few windows haven't been what they're cracked up to be, FM needs to show some leadership here.

It's scapegoating at it's finest to say that Silva is the only problem at this club and we'll be fine and dandy after he goes.

Brands and several of the signings over the last few windows haven't been what they're cracked up to be, FM needs to show some leadership here.

New manager bounce for a few weeks before we clock onto the fact that the players we´ve signed are nowhere near good enough to be troubling the top 7 teams in the league. It´s a group stuffed with mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.