2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to cut silva some slack. First off had it not been for set piece deficiencies we would have been up and around 5th right now as set pieces cost us at least 6 points so far this season. He went man marking against spurs so that side should improve.

The last two games we should have had at least 4 points minimum but this time var is the problem. We are only 6 points from 5th place still with most of the season left. Give the guy a break, get behind him as the season still has loads to play for.

Absolutely no point changing the manager now.

I think we need to cut silva some slack. First off had it not been for set piece deficiencies we would have been up and around 5th right now as set pieces cost us at least 6 points so far this season. He went man marking against spurs so that side should improve.

The last two games we should have had at least 4 points minimum but this time var is the problem. We are only 6 points from 5th place still with most of the season left. Give the guy a break, get behind him as the season still has loads to play for.

yeah and if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle ...

What other clubs' directors speak out about on field decisions ?
Discontent should come from the top too..

The board, well brands, should be either telling silva to go mad at the cameras regards the Horrendous decisions against us or brands should do a sky interview asking about the obv witch hunt against us..

At least then maybe the var fools might not be so quick to burn us

Discontent should come from the top too..

The board, well brands, should be either telling silva to go mad at the cameras regards the Horrendous decisions against us or brands should do a sky interview asking about the obv witch hunt against us..

At least then maybe the var fools might not be so quick to burn us
I hold no truck with our spineless board, my observation was that you rarely hear other clubs' board's criticising on-field decisions.
Agree though that Silva should front up more ; saying that however, I remember Martinez moaning multiple times at refereeing decisions but nothing happened, so perhaps, in the end, it's all moot.

hi Marco!

We do ignore the young home based managers though. Klopp did with Mainz the equivalent of what Wilder is doing now but Wilder will get ignored because he isn't foreign. Silva did far less but gets an unwarranted reputation because he is Portuguese. All the best coaches usually start at the lower league end of their nation. English PL teams look abroad first unfortunately. Im not saying there are a load of talented English managers out there but they definitely don't get the same treatment. How is Marcelino, or all these other SA names more qualified than someone who has worked and improved their team in England????

The only English manager that looks any good is Lampard imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.