2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be made up with an away win next week - but we likely wont do.

Same way we likely wont ever go on a 3-4 win streak under this manager

Or we will come from behind to win a game

Some on here need to sort themselves out - carrying on like a home win against WHU who are apparently crap anyway means the Evv are back when same fans were calling the manager and players all kinds last week - embarrassing.
Who's saying Everton are back mate? Nothing embarrassing about praising a good performance.

A troll?

If not being a flamin hypocrite and sucking off the bloke I wanted sacking yesterday is being a troll then sound lad.

See you all next week when you're all frothing at the mouth again come 4.55pm...

I’ve never frothed my mouth at any stage, I’ve known all along Silva is the right man and consistently said so.

The likes of yourself, wetting you’re bed as soon as we get on a bad run, generally cause you never wanted the manager in the first place, are a big reason for the constant chopping and changing. That is the major reason for the issues we’ve had at this club over the last few years IMO.

A period of stability is needed now and Silva has shown more than enough, 18 months in to what everyone accepted would take 3 years to sort out, to get everyone’s backing.

Fortunately he has the support of all the people that matter and the players, as we seen today. Time will prove that to be the correct decision.

So then what does you having tickets mean? [Poor language removed]-all I reckon.

p.s. did you learn the definition of fact yet?

It means ive built up enough grace to talk crap about the club I love when I have travelled home, away and oversea's watching this club years on end often putting it first over family, friends, events etc.

I would genuinely be embarrassed calling someone out on being a fan when the closest I've been to Goodison is playing Fifa 19.

I follow NFL aswell however I would never bad mouth any fans who go the games over there as I haven't and likely will never do therefore I dont appreciate the monetary and time sacrifices those fans pay every week to criticise the team when they are playing garbage.

Hopefully he’s hit on a system. The players fought with everything today, which suggests they want him to stay.

Must go and beat Brighton now.

Today’s game prove we have the resources to play good high power high tempo football pacy football.

The problem is Silva chooses not to, and only decides otherwise when his job is at stake. I don’t think he prefer to see us play this way. He does not believe, base on whatever his philosophy is, that this is a proud way football should be play.

I’ve never frothed my mouth at any stage, I’ve known all along Silva is the right man and consistently said so.

The likes of yourself, wetting you’re bed as soon as we get on a bad run, generally cause you never wanted the manager in the first place, are a big reason for the constant chopping and changing, the major reason for the issues we’ve had at this club.

A period of stability is needed now and Silva has shown more than enough, 18 months in to what everyone accepted would take 3 years to sort out, to get everyone’s backing.

Fortunately he has the support of all the people that matter and the players, as we seen today, time will prove that to be right IMO.

Mate we finished 8th last season

Are currently sat 12th after 9 easy games

Havent won more than 2 games in a row in aslong as I can remember

Worst defending set piece record

Havent come from behind to win a game

All this after £200 million spent in 2 seasons.

As I said some on here are literally embarassing themselves - im buzzing off those thinking im somehow bothered when im one of the only ones on here who call it as it is - the rest flip flop from game to game like some buzzed teenager unable to base an opinion over a prolonged period of time.

We played very well today - had Brands gotten Silva a proper CF we would have won by 4 or 5 - but that doesn't mean he should be off the hook or that he is the answer suddenly.

Go watch Gary Neville constantly defend OGS when you know he's wrong and Ole isnt the right man - thats what most on here sound like when you take the Blue tinted specs off - one home win against West Ham shouldn't excuse 8 God awful games yet apparently it does...

Worst defending sit piece record

As I said some on here are literally embarassing themselves - im buzzing off those thinking im somehow bothered when im one of the only ones on here who call it as it is - the rest flip flop from game to game like some buzzed teenager unable to base an opinion over a prolonged period of time.

Go watch Gary Neville constantly defend OGS when you know he's wrong and Ole isnt the right man - thats what most on here sound like when you take the Blue tinted specs off - one home win against West Ham shouldn't excuse 8 God awful games yet apparently it does...

lad, you’ve had a 3 month hissy fit because we didn’t sign Wilfred Bolasie

Alex Iwobi laughs at you

Worst defending sit piece record

Silva is going nowhere mate hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.