2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line for me is that it takes time to build a side capable of achieving success and it is highly unlikely to happen in just over 1 season whoever the manager is.
When you add in injuries and losses of form it is always a fraught process liable to troughs and peaks until the perfect blend is reached.
For a manager perhaps the most important skill is to keep the belief of the players during the journey and it was evident today that the players are more than willing to do their best for Silva. They were excellent today.
I still reckon this manager is capable of getting us to where we hope to be.
All supporters are impatient but it is important that the owners and DoF remain more circumspect and measured in their decisions.

Yep...and today was West Hams first away defeat this season......what will you say when we win next week? 'only 2 wins in six'? Its easy to pluck stats out of the air. The point about today was the performance.

I'll be made up with an away win next week - but we likely wont do.

Same way we likely wont ever go on a 3-4 win streak under this manager

Or we will come from behind to win a game

Some on here need to sort themselves out - carrying on like a home win against WHU who are apparently crap anyway means the Evv are back when same fans were calling the manager and players all kinds last week - embarrassing.

A troll?

If not being a flamin hypocrite and sucking off the bloke I wanted sacking yesterday is being a troll then sound lad.

See you all next week when you're all frothing at the mouth again come 4.55pm...

You can still hate the guy all you want but at least recognise he changed things up and got the desired result, if he keeps it the same way and we beat Brighton then it’ll show he’s trying to put it right

I'd say one of us is posing as a fan...

Hey I checked with Palace, they have room for the likes of you. Since they're in 6th and you only seem to care about table position 1/4 of the way through the campaign :coffee:

Im a season ticket holder lad and this season aside have barely ever missed a game - when did you last go home and away out of curiosity?

As I said you watch the odd game on a stream and start thinking you're some super Bloo LOL I've forgotten more about Everton than you'll ever know fella. Stop by for a pint sometime I'll tell you some stories ;)

Some on here need to sort themselves out - carrying on like a home win against WHU who are apparently crap anyway means the Evv are back when same fans were calling the manager and players all kinds last week - embarrassing.

You've gone way beyond embarrassing mate...you're just nothing.

West Ham was in 9th going into today, so since that's far ahead of 18th, your logic would indicate that they were actually the better side.

While you're reading up on the definition of fact, add logic to the list. I know homework on the weekend sucks but something tells me you're very familiar with homework.

Im a season ticket holder lad and this season aside have barely ever missed a game - when did you last go home and away out of curiosity?

As I said you watch the odd game on a stream and start thinking you're some super Bloo LOL I've forgotten more about Everton than you'll ever know fella. Stop by for a pint sometime I'll tell you some stories ;)
Well since I don't live anywhere near Liverpool, none. But I didn't realize having seasons was a prerequisite for being a supporter. That just makes you somewhat daft for pissing your money away, no?

Funny how you go every week yet every game your posting in here, do you hack the Wifi at Goodison mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.