2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to him I don't think there was much that he could say that would make things any better. Results are the only thing that can save him and so far we have seen little to indicate a change in fortunes.

He couldn't say it is all the players fault and he was hardly going to say the fault was all his or try to shove it onto Brands.
He couldn't say he was going to try a totally new formation on Saturday.
He knows his job is on the line if not already lost and he just wanted to get through the press conference.

Saturday is huge for him.

Horrible isnt it, the worst thing to happen to Everton in a long time, just when the top 6 turn into a top 2 and open season, we have this idiot as manager, soul destroying, we need to support the players but let this idiot no he isnt wanted here
That is the worst thing about this is 3rd and 4 th spot were up for grabs.

I can see an Everton win on Saturday.

As for Silva, he should relax and get his team to relax. Even if he loses on as the won't be fired. He's got a few weeks to turn things around.

Moshiri couldn't sack him Saturday evening even if he wanted to as straight after an international break it would make the Iranian look even more clueless than he is.

Relax, enjoy, beat west ham.

As for Silva, he should relax and get his team to relax. Even if he loses on as the won't be fired. He's got a few weeks to turn things around.

Moshiri couldn't sack him Saturday evening even if he wanted to as straight after an international break it would make the Iranian look even more clueless than he is.

I would say the Hammers are better in most positions at the moment though. Which is rather shocking!

You know what would make him look even more clueless? If he kept Silva after 5 league defeats in a row. What a rubbish post, there is immense pressure on this game.

We beat them comprehensively 6 months ago at their place with the same squad minus Zouma and Ghana. 3-0 win I’m going for. Up the toffees. Sorry in advance for bringing any positivity on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.