2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not realistic? You honeslty really truly believe that £££££ wouldn't tempt a top manager? It's called having ambition. You think we we, us Everton, one of the most succesful clubs in the country, albeit having barren times, can't attract a top manager, I'd say that is very sad indeed.

It's only a barren quarter century or so...

Yeah, an not showing any signs of improving but doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for such or what on earth do we all bother for.

You dont need a world manager to do well, pep wouldnt be able to do here what he done for city.

We just need a manager who knows what he doing and can work with what he got.

Names for me we could get

Howe amazing job at a club on much lower wage and transfer budget then us.
Bielsa but he getting on tho, 64 years old but is quality.

Yes and what? BS should of never ever been anywere near this football club full stop. It’s sickening he was even here and needs to be wiped from memory
He shouldn't but he was the correct appointment at the time given the circumstances Koeman put us in.

But there you go - you've missed the point. This is a thread about people's opinion on Marco Silva, not their general love of Everton.

The two can - and should - be mutually exclusive.

Lose Saturday hes gone, and you all get your wish and when we end up with mark hughes till the end of the season I’m going to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.