2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more games isn’t going to make him make subs before 60 mins, drop Siggy and only play one DM is it.

He’s also put the pressure on the team with his stupid must win statement. What happens if we don’t win, does he resign?
Not in a million years will he resign, he'll be sacked and leave with a briefcase full of 100 pound notes.

Everton have no plans to sack manager Marco Silva at this stage but club bosses are keen to see a turnaround in fortunes quickly, Sky Sports News understands.

Doesn’t look like it’s happening any time soon, lids.

Keen you see a turn around. Pheeew. Well I'm at ease. Looks like they are on Evertons side here. They had me wondering.

Not really mate, and you've still not really covered the logical point as to why Brands would suddenly give you a big run down "on the train", including the future of Marco Silva.

You posted that unsubstantiated tweet from clearly an at best Leaky Source Luke and spent the next 24 hours getting agitated defending him. What's the inside scoop on this??
Agitated? Not at all, just replying to the posts.
There's nothing in the tweet that hasn't been reported by other sources

3 games to save his job?

He’s had the easiest run in we are ever likely to get to a Premier League season and has got us sitting in the bottom 3. Won’t change his tactics, won’t change his system, won’t change personnel, he is the reason we are where we are. It’s an absolute farce they are giving him 3 additional games to ‘prove’ himself. He’s had more than enough chances to change our fortunes and hasn’t changed a thing, he should be judged on that and based on that he has failed and needs to be swerved. This stinks of Moshiri not wanting to be proved wrong over his appointment, it’s disgusting in all honesty.

I sure hope his contract has a clause that basically says that if he screws up he gets the shove with no payout. I hate the way these duds have to be sacked and rewarded. How many of us get mega bonuses for being inept and persistent failures?

Love how everyone believes the media reports and is kicking off over it, I would bet a pound to a penny that he doesn’t have 3 games to save his job, he’ll have the West Ham game only

Just to point out to everyone that this 3 games report is a complete load of made up baloney. It came from Alan Myers in a piece of very dishonest reporting that he did on Sky Sports news last night where he stated that Silva had 3 games to turn it around and save his job and then lower down in his report he openly stated that there had been no official comments from any of the Everton hierarchy whatsoever about the matter. In other words he just plucked it out of his ass and was guessing. True to form, it was then rinse and repeated across the entire social media and main stream media and is today being taken as fact.

Codswallop news started by Alan Myers who is classed as reliable be some would you believe. Should be shamed of himself for all the cack that he spreads about Everton.

Out of the 5 Board members.
Brands
Baxendale
Bill part time

Moshiri is Monaco
Sahsa....Christ knows.

Moshiri isn't on the board even as the de-facto Lord at the club. Sasha was appointed more or less as his representative.

Moshiri has no legal status in the administration and management of the club.

The board could badly do with an injection of one or two people from the business/commercial world, we need a few high achievers who would be willing to contribute to Everton on a part-time basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.