2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you weren't calling for Koeman's head 8 games into his second season. I'm sure you probably started in his first season.
...hold on...out of the LC and Europa League by then too and falling out with the players...yeah, great parallel.

He’s done nothing to engage with the fan base. No warmth, no effort whatsoever. Doesn’t take much to get the fans on side with some decent charity work or fan forums.

Comes across with no charsma. So boring to listen to in his press conferences.

He’s done nothing to engage with the fan base. No warmth, no effort whatsoever. Doesn’t take much to get the fans on side with some decent charity work or fan forums.

Comes across with no charsma. So boring to listen to in his press conferences.
I get the sense this is something very important for supporters of football clubs? I'm sure because of the local community importance for them, but from my American perspective, there isn't one single manager from any sport that gives a crap about worrying what the fans think

Everton have no plans to sack manager Marco Silva at this stage but club bosses are keen to see a turnaround in fortunes quickly, Sky Sports News understands.

Doesn’t look like it’s happening any time soon, lids.

Everton have no plans to sack manager Marco Silva at this stage but club bosses are keen to see a turnaround in fortunes quickly, Sky Sports News understands.

Its Sky Sports Kieran, my dog barks more sense than them and guess what she barked... If he doesn't turn this form around he's getting sacked.

My dog should be sat alongside Jim White I guess

Great.

Brands showing his colours here..

I'd like a fast acting and decisive man in charge of these matters, it seems we have another who sits on his hands..

Wouldn't it be apt if silva ended up getting both of them the sack

Useless fool

Meaning nothing, they could still easily boot him if/when we lose to West Ham, smacks very much of what Roberto and Koeman got

Great.

Brands showing his colours here..

I'd like a fast acting and decisive man in charge of these matters, it seems we have another who sits on his hands..

Wouldn't it be apt if silva ended up getting both of them the sack

Useless fool
I think you just summed up the divide amongst supporters

fast-acting and decisive vs patient and calculated

Status
Not open for further replies.