2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes going nowhere lads, lets just get our heads down and prepare for West Ham.

Haller, hes beat 1, hes beat 2, hes rifled into the roof of the net!
That's not how it will go, more like.. corner for west ham, oh look there's 7 unmarked west ham players in the box while Everton players stand in their zones unwilling to come out... Goal for west ham

I've been supporting him for a week or two, but if he goes in against West Ham with 4-2-3-1 and largely the same team he's lost me.

We will get dry bummed by West Ham, make no mistakes about it. This start has the hallmarks of the Koeman season he got sacked all over it

we have to be patient
the board will wait until we hit rock bottom on the table before sack him
but at this rate it is not too long now :rant:

I actually hear you on this but losing Gueye and not replacing Zouma shouldn’t be an excuse for 6 goals in 8 games. We create nothing.

That’s because we have DCL and an unproven kid up front. Another mistake made by Brands not getting a striker.

Both Silva and Brands are culpable here

Respectfully disagree there on the signings mate. Besides tielemens Leicester didnt do all that much in the summer, perez an expensive flop so far. Their players are just stepping up, tuyuncu has been class at the back, Madison arguably the best midfielder in the league outside city this season. They're playing a system that suits their players, dont think we do the same or make the tactical changes when it becomes clear it's not working. Sigurdsson being our pivot and persisting with him when hes clearly struggling is doing us mo favours. Would love to see us go with 2 up top, 2 wide, gomes in front of delph for west ham but silva is so predictable it's a pointless conversation. 4231. Groundhog day.

The difference between Leicester and us is Vardy. Maddison excels as he has a class striker stretching the play and allowing him space.

Our lack of quality striker affects goals and overall play as forwards are crap/inexperienced

Status
Not open for further replies.