2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does EFC never score from corners?
Why does EFC fail to defend corners?
Why does EFC never shoot?
Why does EFC always repeat the same crap line-up?
Why does EFC never score?
Why does EFC never win away from home?
Why does EFC never sign a truly good player?

8 games . 7 points. Brands doesnt call zonal marking. Brands doesnt make the call in 2 holding midfielders that slows all our play. Brands isnt the one with no plan b.

For me this is marco. He is doing a martinez all over. Slow play. Sideways passing. 5 mins into the match it was clear to all. We werent going to change a tactic that hasnt worked. Slow. Slow. Slow.
A corner in the first half we left back post runner totally free. Zonal marking lol. Nobody taking responsibility. He nearly scored. Second half he did.

Brands doesnt make this stubborn calls. Marco does.

Brands makes the call on the manager.

Screenshot_20191005-170237~01.png

He can't survive this.

It's a shame as he's clearly a coach who improves players and the players want to play for him.

But he's tactically hopeless.

I hate that we're in this position and it's horrible but we're going to have to start again because unfortunately we simply can't risk it. Another expensive mistake.

We need better people making better positions. Brands' hands aren't clean in this either. Massive failings on his part and he has to come under scrutiny. Unfortunately we need him in as a bit of stability.

Silva needs to be out of the door by tomorrow. The replacement needs to be in place by the time the players get back.
Your insane mate.

Who has he ever improved a player and when have the team ever looked like playing for him?

This was clearly Moshri's call. A huge gamble. Needs to hold his hand up now i say huge gamble not working and not going to work.
Call him into the office and say thanks but clear your desk.
Quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.