2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its better to win mate than get beat against them imagine how you would feel then.I'm not his biggest fan but I want us to win.Maybe this is a confidence booster and let's hope it is and we can string some decent performances together and collect some good wins starting Saturday.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to see us win too, but this season so far has really took it out of me

I'm happy we won, it was a game against an opposition that shouldn't get close to us, so I'm not surprised we won. I don't want us to lose, whether we won or lost this game in particular it wouldn't have made a difference to my opinion that Silva should have never been given the job.

Who should of then? Your all calling for Him to be sacked, and you know what if he is it’s rinse and repeat and the clubs goobg knowere, give him some stability aye

It’s not tho, you have some mad agenda like you want us to lose, there’s an egnore button stick me on it ;)

Ha, it’s amazing how you can gain that I want us to lose from anything I have written.

You are gloating at people and claiming they are all wrong because we managed to beat Sheffield Wednesday second string.

That’s proper mental.

Can’t put you on ignore for that, it’s worth keeping you on for entertainment value.

Ha, it’s amazing how you can gain that I want us to lose from anything I have written.

You are gloating at people and claiming they are all wrong because we managed to beat Sheffield Wednesday second string.

That’s proper mental.

Can’t put you on ignore for that, it’s worth keeping you on for entertainment value.

How am I gloating you fool? I’m stating people want us to lose for him to be sacked, we’ve won and people are still moaning. Grasp that you bad div

How am I gloating you fool? I’m stating people want us to lose for him to be sacked, we’ve won and people are still moaning. Grasp that you bad div
Idiot
Fool
Div

All in 3 posts

bad attempt at an internet warrior.

Angry sad man on the internet. Pipe down and go take some sedatives.

tenor.gif

Got a win and gets a free hit Vs City

Burnley is his next big game
I think we will look for a performance against City but not worry so much about the result.

Against Sheffield I was far more upset about the performance than the result. The best of teams can hit a day when nothing goes right and everything goes wrong.
It was the way we were set up, our predictable style, total lack of guile and pace that annoyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.