2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs sacked their manager and instantly announced a proper long term replacement.

Interestingly this is not the first time they have done this, even as far back as sacking Ramos and announcing Redknapp in the early hours.

Our board need to step up in a big way. The rot starts at the top of the club and in the stands, they meet on the pitch and look where we are.

If the board step up, the fans wont be as quick to act the way they do and the performances won’t be affected so badly. We are in desperate need of real leadership

So if Silva is in charge come the weekend then that will be another further 3 defeats this season. He was backed after Norwich and lost twice more already.

I hope there is action today, I really do. What impact is it going to have on the fan base to continue with a manager that has taken us into the bottom 3? Almost like the club is wanting the fans to revolt to make the decision for them.

I'd understand if it was a tough set of games and we were waiting for easier ones to come but they have passed. That is why we are bottom 3, we failed there too.

I just can't understand the logic as of now. As previously mentioned , Liverpool sacked Rodgers after a draw against us and went and got a manager who may have won them the league as well as the european cup. Is 5-2 against them easy to play off and hope we turn it around for the 10th time this season and it's not even Christmas?

They don't know what they are doing.
Is it the pay off, is Silva being paid a ridiculous amount and wants a big amount to leave. If what we are hearing about Moyes, there shouldn’t be to much problem sorting his deal out. TBH this football contract thing is a joke, they come in big contract, don’t do there job properly or good enough and them expect large sums to leave.

Spurs sacked their manager and instantly announced a proper long term replacement.

Interestingly this is not the first time they have done this, even as far back as sacking Ramos and announcing Redknapp in the early hours.

Our board need to step up in a big way. The rot starts at the top of the club and in the stands, they meet on the pitch and look where we are.

If the board step up, the fans wont be as quick to act the way they do and the performances won’t be affected so badly. We are in desperate need of real leadership
Nobody will take the job with Chelsea United and Arsenal our next 3 games. I'd rather we waited and put someone half decent in than pay through the nose now to get allardyce.

The thing is we aren’t like spurs we are a friendly club, we help all from charity’s to gifting all our rivals points, our player stand off and let the opponent just play there game, training Silva just says take it easy lads. Then it come to helping out former plays, so they can’t upset poor Marco and sack him that wouldn’t be friendly. WE ARE EVERTON THE FRIENDLY CLUB, all teams like to play us.

So if Silva is in charge come the weekend then that will be another further 3 defeats this season. He was backed after Norwich and lost twice more already.

I hope there is action today, I really do. What impact is it going to have on the fan base to continue with a manager that has taken us into the bottom 3? Almost like the club is wanting the fans to revolt to make the decision for them.

I'd understand if it was a tough set of games and we were waiting for easier ones to come but they have passed. That is why we are bottom 3, we failed there too.

I just can't understand the logic as of now. As previously mentioned , Liverpool sacked Rodgers after a draw against us and went and got a manager who may have won them the league as well as the european cup. Is 5-2 against them easy to play off and hope we turn it around for the 10th time this season and it's not even Christmas?

This is why i am so bemused. We are all watching a car crash moment develop in front of us. This idiot is taking us down and the club are just watching it happen. Its like we know this car is going to crash. We can do something about it but we're just going to sit here and watch it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.