2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do sackings normally happen? Has it happened and announced tomorrow morning or will it all happen tomorrow. Surely his position is untenable. So if it is Moyes, is this because we cannot get who we want yet and that would mean rest of season. If we give it to Unsie or Dunc that would mean a new one in a few weeks who we have lined up???

Not another penny from me.

Can you imagine the atmosphere on Saturday if they even dared to introduce him to the fans?

Usually when a club gets a new manager they splash it all over their social media page. I reckon we will update it in the same we would if we won a corner in a pre season friendly. Simple one line announcement.

I feel for you, and it's no good saying we all have burdens like that which dwarf the footy side, because each of ours are personal and the most keenly felt by us. But Everton and their travails are still a major part of our identity. It still cuts deep.

For sure bud.

I actually channelled all that energy into making a book about my son. It has been well recieved so far :)

If I can make a positive impact on others then that makes everything worthwhile.

Can you imagine the atmosphere on Saturday if they even dared to introduce him to the fans?

Usually when a club gets a new manager, they splash it all over their social media page. I reckon we will update it in the same we would if we won a corner in a pre season friendly. Simple one line announcement.
An early kick off on Saturday.
Always a weird atmosphere anyway.

No doubt a few legends on the pitch pre match.

One of the reasons I post on here is the community. Loads of good people on here.

It's to easy to believe the world is against you and everything is hellish. Blaming yourself and being angry because some millionaires didn't jump at a corner.

Never let it become too important. Everyone of us on here will have believed the idea that this game is somehow more important than life and death. That is how the money moguls in charge want you to think. I could never have named a football agent 25 years ago, now they are bigger stars than the players they 'represent'.

Always good to take a step back and see just exactly what it is that you are putting your heart and soul into.

It is indeed. I think for me personally the frustration comes from seeing the nights my mates have had following the other lot. I live in Madrid and put a few of them up for the final, difficult not to be envious of what they´ve experienced.

As you say though, always good to see it for what it is. At the end of the day, we have zero control over the shambles that unfolds before our eyes on a weekly basis. All we can do is hope and not get too wound up.

I feel for you, and it's no good saying we all have burdens like that which dwarf the footy side, because each of ours are personal and the most keenly felt by us. But Everton and their travails are still a major part of our identity. It still cuts deep.

Cuts deep for sure, as argumentative as I get on here with people, it's the one rare thing that still keeps me going on watching football, I lost a lot of passion for the game when my dad passed, as near enough every day we'd have some sort of footie talk and I miss it a hell of a lot. Even tonight, as a red he'd have known how much that result killed me and he would have still not taken the Mick out of me over it cos he wasn't that type

It is indeed. I think for me personally the frustration comes from seeing the nights my mates have had following the other lot. I live in Madrid and put a few of them up for the final, difficult not to be envious of what they´ve experienced.

As you say though, always good to see it for what it is. At the end of the day, we have zero control over the shambles that unfolds before our eyes on a weekly basis. All we can do is hope and not get too wound up.
Kinell.

Fair play to you for putting them up like.

Kinell.

Fair play to you for putting them up like.

As soon as I found out the final was in Madrid, I knew what was happening. Luckily they´re good lads who know their footy. The most humiliating thing is they just feel sorry for us right now. Barely a piss take.

Status
Not open for further replies.