2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a paper we can’t quote, Moyes is no longer an option because Moshiri and Kenwright are worried about the fan reaction to his potential appointment (do they read GOT?) Apparently they are now going all out for Eddie Howe and if we get a mauling today, they will put Duncan Disorderly in charge for the derby.
Well, if this is true they got the Moyes part of it right, but, Eddie Howe? I think he will be as far out of his depth here as Silva is. Hope I’m wrong like.

According to a paper we can’t quote, Moyes is no longer an option because Moshiri and Kenwright are worried about the fan reaction to his potential appointment (do they read GOT?) Apparently they are now going all out for Eddie Howe and if we get a mauling today, they will put Duncan Disorderly in charge for the derby.
Well, if this is true they got the Moyes part of it right, but, Eddie Howe? I think he will be as far out of his depth here as Silva is. Hope I’m wrong like.
I don’t get the calls for Eddie Howe, for starters if we won today we would go ahead of Bournemouth. If we appoint him because he plays ‘attractive’ football it’s the same reason we appointed Silva & Martinez.

I think showed attacking play is better then silva’s the worrying thing is his team leaks goals. I don’t know whether it’s down to personnel that he has at Bournemouth or it’s he just wants to our score teams. If that’s the case probably won’t want to come here

Of the top 5 in betting only 1 of them has actually had some success and a good section of our fans don't want him because he's a former RS. Arteta has potential but we need more than potential to get us out of our current mess. The remaining 3 leave me thinking we'd be better off keeping Silva. Joke club.

The really annoying thing is there will be a second manager in the league to be sacked before silva has gone. Arsenal and Watford (likely to be sacked today) have gone and got rid knowing what’s going on and we are still here

Was just gonna post this. We have Zero Ambition, it is a myth. West Ham and Man U might sack their manager before we so.

Was just gonna post this. We have Zero Ambition, it is a myth. West Ham and Man U might sack their manager before we so.
Exactly just shows the fan base that in actual fact we don’t have a contingency plan for when things go wrong. In waiting for the inevitable just turns the fans even more sour which in turn will make the players worse then they already are because the fans will be on their backs.

The real question is, if he picks up 6 points in our next two games should he stay?

It’s still a no for me, time is up but I wonder if I’d feel different if it actually happened.

Not for me, the damage is done and I only forsee more runs like this winning runs and losing runs, it's horrible for fans. I want the team to win at all times, the manager not so bothered about.

The real question is, if he picks up 6 points in our next two games should he stay?

It’s still a no for me, time is up but I wonder if I’d feel different if it actually happened.

Any manager who wins at Anfield deserves a little more time. But it's a hypothetical and high improbable scenario.

We are staring down the barrel of two losses and the real question is do the board really want to expose him to an utterly toxic goodison next Saturday.

I think it'd be enough for the board to have him stay on.

It would feel like he's always a few games from the sack though - I've thought that way since last February.

We should've parted ways with him long ago in my opinion. I'm amazed he's survived that Norwich result - says everything about the 'planning' our club has.

A loss today and I'll hold upper club management every bit as responsible as the player's and coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.