2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

For the first time in a long while I'm actually scared by all this paper talk.

True, there's no consistent message across all of the rags aside from the fact that we're clearly desperate enough to be thinking so short term. If the answer is Moyes or Hughes or Howe or Dyche. Then there's clearly no plan or any ambition to get ourselves out of this current situation. It smacks of Kenwright. In fairness, if that's the answer - then we shouldn't be asking the question in the first place.

If Brands is the man making the call here, then he must be looking at genuine options. I'm sure he wasn't working at PSV waiting for the opportunity to bring Mark bloody Hughes into the fold. He strikes me a little more progressive than that. We're ambitious aren't we? Phone up Pochettino, phone up Arteta, phone up Gallardo. I'd rather see us being turned down by these guys than be led to believe that we're taking a step back and reverting to type.
who says he is?

Inappropriate Language
Lovely; when I F&*% up at my job, my manager also gives me two days off.

I know exactly how that feels.
I know bad isn’t it.they should of all been on that training ground Sunday morning but silva went to Portugal and Lucas and Jordan went to London with there families seen it on Instagram.ad for snides he’s probably on the beach in the Bahamas.alright for some isn’t it get rewarded for playing ****

I can’t be arsed with the dissection, the cold facts are that he has managed the above clubs I listed, plus Real Madrid and Napoli.

If you want to try and pick holes in that to suit your point feel free, I really cannot be bothered Mike.

You're the one cherry picking clubs to suit your point. I’m not denying he was once an elite manager in a bygone decade, but his last two clubs have been Newcastle United and Dalian Yifang, of which he’s done thoroughly unremarkable jobs at both. If he was an elite manager in 2019, elite clubs would want him in 2019.

I think if he was staying they’d have publicly supported him by now especially after the entire ground singing “sacked in the morning”.

Status
Not open for further replies.