Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good first season on the cards. Few detractors but they'll look past it because we secured Europe.

Second season, few more vocal doubters. By April the lines are drawn. Summer arrives, throats are at.

Third season falls to bits. Everyone is fighting everyone. We linger in midtable and now the doubters are very vocal.
They don't like the passy passy footy and want us to GERRIT LONG TO THAT THERE FORWARD.

Marco, on the verge of camelot, is sacked in May.

Happy days....

Leader.

16013420-large.jpg

Not convinced he's the man, not convinced he'll get the job even but time will tell. he can't do any worse than what we have now though and he likes to attack, he's a bit Martinez on the defending though.

He's always going to be favourite after the summer but I wouldnt be shocked in the slightest if Moshiri has turned attention elswhere.

Fonesca for me will be the one through the door although as I keep saying it'll be cheaper for Mosh to just go out and get someone like Emery/Blanc for £9-10 million a year than pay one of these £6 million and be paying £10-15 million in compo from sacking them every 2 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.