Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not entirely sure who we will attract with no Europa and a squad of absolute turds

Watford had allowed the second most goals in the Premier League (just under Stoke) BEFORE we sacked Koeman/went for him.

Good post. Yeah. Not impressive at all, even at that point.

My p.o.v. is that he'd have us where we are now and at least get us playing the right way again. I said earlier we'll probably have to change managers a couple more times to get there in the end, but that we are where we are and Silva is available and cheap will have us turning a corner identity wise.

Keep Sam on speed dial we may need him back for Christmas.

I don’t want Howe but if you compare Howe in the PL and Silva, Howe wins hands down.

We had a sniff around both Dyche and Silva one kept a team like Burnley above us and one went to pot and got sacked.

If our interest in Silva ruined his season then he’s not cut out for Everton. Imagine if the guy had surveys and home supporters singing against him.

If we get him, itll all happen again unless he gets off to a flier, not enough fans want him so as soon as we lose a few they'll start

Knows how to hold a trophy.

3BDF0F2000000578-4091030-image-a-22_1483624844872.jpg

Just get out. No chance this clown lasts the season if Moshiri appoints him. He is a sub par Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.