Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'er insisting on a cash down payment, and are having trouble counting the money. Hence the delay.
CASH-LOOT.jpg

It was Usmanov's wife's birthday a few days ago, so he told Moshiri that he'll be good for the money next week.

..I think much depends on what was agreed when he signed his deal. A 2 year contract is a bit strange to me, plus he has no control of transfers. I know you told the Watford fans that Koeman had no control but i’m not sure that was the case. I doubt any of us truly know the DoF/Manager process at Everton.
But you’re
Did anyone even remotely doubt that Unsworth would take that game? Even if we had a Silva announcement yesterday it'd have been the case.

A bit of info that doesn't shift the dial one millimetre.
People might have have doubted it if they believed your posts over the weekend claiming ‘24hrs’ and so on which has been shown to be a complete fabrication. More fool anyone who believed you.

If Everton had been firing managers frequently and for no good reason, I think I;d have the view that it was a case of biter bitten.

Watford are not the team to feel sympathy for in this instance.
Yet another person with a lack of knowledge of how and why out previous have been let go/chosen to leave. Going by your previous comments, sound like you love to play up to being ITK but know jack all.

Silva could still take it if appointed tomorrow (officially) but I'd imagine they'll let Unsy have a 'send off' match and Silva will watch from the stands taking notes I hope lol. Did he take training at Watford today btw? Also I was thinking, he doesn't have his own staff at Watford does he? Watford hire their own I think. Hope the club look to employ some top staff if that's the case, ones that don't need to change with the manager.
Yes he does. No we don’t. Cleared up.

Status
Not open for further replies.