Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took mild flak off some Watford fans last night on twitter - basically they insist that Watford are brilliant because of Udinese and Alexis Sanchez.

I pointed out that Watford aren’t Udinese, and Alexis Sanchez has never played for Watford and it seemed to annoy them.

Genuinely confused here.

Took mild flak off some Watford fans last night on twitter - basically they insist that Watford are brilliant because of Udinese and Alexis Sanchez.

I pointed out that Watford aren’t Udinese, and Alexis Sanchez has never played for Watford and it seemed to annoy them.

Genuinely confused here.

6 degree's of separation awesome that is.... its next level awesome.

We don't get it, because we don't need to be brilliant because of some affiliated team.

Genuinely confused here.
I’ll be the first to admit some of our fans lack the sensibility to be taken seriously!

Genuinely confused here.
There are so many weirdos on twitter, plenty of Evertonian weirdos too tbf.

Saying that though I haven't seen any of our fans try to claim arsenals achievements because Moshiri was on their board before he bought us! Maybe that means we can claim Alexis Sanchez too?

Status
Not open for further replies.