Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
A combination of two recent posts of mine.
Out of the two possibilities seen at GP of late, despite the defeat I thought Silva's side played better than Dyche's.
I said yesterday that don't stand on ceremony regarding the etiquette of looking for your preferred candidate. Just ask Watford. Come right out and ask the question. They haven't been slow in chopping and changing their managers.
Managers don’t go to Watford for job security. He is decent and attainable.

Hes lost more games than hes won at both Hull and Watford.

Personally I fail to see the attraction, but hey ho.
TBF Goat that’s expected at those clubs. His win ratio is actually good considering what he’s had at his disposal, particularly at Hull where he almost managed the impossible.

You also have to factor in the fella is 40 years old so still very very young in the management game so you’re looking at potential as much as anything.

He’s also had some success and won silverware in his brief management career so there’s definitely something about him I think.

TBF Goat that’s expected at those clubs. His win ratio is actually good considering what he’s had at his disposal, particularly at Hull where he almost managed the impossible.

You also have to factor in the fella is 40 years old so still very very young in the management game so you’re looking at potential as much as anything.

He’s also had some success and won silverware in his brief management career so there’s definitely something about him I think.

Hes won stuff which instantly puts him ahead of the "others" for sure.

I also dont like the way he doesnt stay long at clubs, now clearly theres bigger stories, I mean according to the font of everything Wiki, he was sacked at Sporting for failing to wear a club suit, despite winning them a trophy for the first time for donkeys.

I mean we would be his 3rd club this year alone!!

As you say tho, hes young and has tasted success, just the Hull relegation, which was an impossible task frankly and the way his side rolled over last week are a concern.

Well said that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.