Votes: 525 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 76 11.3%
  • Fence

Votes: 73 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing supporting Everton atm. Just watched wolves look comfy beating man city at the Etihad. Their manager making pro active substitutions to get the win. Tactics and shape for all to see. I know we somehow beat them but even after 1 year back from division one they are way ahead of Everton.

Embarrassing supporting Everton atm. Just watched wolves look comfy beating man city at the Etihad. Their manager making pro active substitutions to get the win. Tactics and shape for all to see. I know we somehow beat them but even after 1 year back from division one they are way ahead of Everton.

Yep,sadly living in the black country makes it even worse for me,loads of messages heading my way from wolves fans,we really are a shambles.

Yep,sadly living in the black country makes it even worse for me,loads of messages heading my way from wolves fans,we really are a shambles.
It's hard to admit it but i just can't see us being better than them for a number of years. Even Leicester. Vardy aside they have a young solid team to build on.

It's hard to admit it but i just can't see us being better than them for a number of years. Even Leicester. Vardy aside they have a young solid team to build on.

I still think we got a half decent squad but with a manager who really doesn't know what he's doing,if we can somehow make the right impointment then there's still hope.

Started watching my local side (Connahs Quay Nomads) a few seasons ago as was totally fed up with the crap we were serving up. I find it much more enjoyable watching the Nomads as the go out every match and try there best and have a manager (Andy Morrison Ex-City) who will give them a mega bollocking from the touchline if they are not trying , not just stand there arms folded and wandering aimlessly around like Martinez and Silva. If by any chance Silva does hang on to his job we will be in big trouble come the turn of the year.

Yes mate if you like you really are tiresome.Sometimes I read your posts and they are good and I agree with most but then you go on a bully spree and it's sad, I have told you before it don't work with me so jog on lad.

Lad ive literally just told you to stop bullying matty.

Then you go on a rant about how im a bully and tiresome, give up while your behind.

Stay on topic and leave matty alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.