• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he gets his players in this summer silva will impress as we have seen since that 17 day break he can turn these things round. 8 in 10 clean sheets and playing decent football
The key is in the defence, even the early part of the season our football was good but there was some suspect defending. If we start the season defending like we are finishing the season. We can turn a lot of draws in to wins. Our shape looks better now.

This is key for me.

I’m not ‘expecting’ anything because there are too many variables between now and then that could happen.

Yes it is a long old way to go and you can't really not take into account if 3 of our star players suffer leg breaks in pre-season, or Richarlison does a Cantona at some mouthy bloke at Anfield in September, or we return to Everton of 20 odd years back and realise we have spent too much so we have a firesale. But given a normal-ish season we should be rendering that black country club back to the dark ages.

Yes it is a long old way to go and you can't really not take into account if 3 of our star players suffer leg breaks in pre-season, or Richarlison does a Cantona at some mouthy bloke at Anfield in September, or we return to Everton of 20 odd years back and realise we have spent too much so we have a firesale. But given a normal-ish season we should be rendering that black country club back to the dark ages.

Wolves are a worry for me. Dodgy agent helping them out.

We have one too.
Think Joorabchain rubbing shoulders with Moshiri is on the same level.
Think he brokered the Bernard deal so for that i'm eternally grateful.
More of the same please.

Ooh nice. Wasn’t aware of that. I’m all for us getting dodgy deals.

Wasn’t that Kia bloke who tools Tevez to West Ham?

The key is in the defence, even the early part of the season our football was good but there was some suspect defending. If we start the season defending like we are finishing the season. We can turn a lot of draws in to wins. Our shape looks better now.

I think we just need better in every position. A lot of that has to come from the players we've currently got improving too. We can't just expect to buy 6 first team players every summer, it'll never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.