• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely an overall disappointment in both the league and cups. Latterly showing a glimpse of improvement , however he needs to. D/E for me

I've given a 'B' due to what a shambles he walked into and then to finish the season with us playing very good football giving hope that next season, may be, just may be.
If the same happens next season though, it will be an F and he is out.

I've given a 'B' due to what a shambles he walked into and then to finish the season with us playing very good football giving hope that next season, may be, just may be.
If the same happens next season though, it will be an F and he is out.
I’m with you on that but wouldn’t be quite as harsh, as an F. If we get Gomes and Zouma and 2 big signings, a forward and a right back, I’ll be happy.

I’m with you on that but wouldn’t be quite as harsh, as an F. If we get Gomes and Zouma and 2 big signings, a forward and a right back, I’ll be happy.
If the season goes, ok start, poor middle with a good ending the there is no improvement on this season so an F would be warranted.
I dont think that will be the case though, I'm planning on an entertaining one ;)

For me, its a C ending closer to a B. Earlier in the season I would have said Silva needed to be fired. Now, with the most recent results I think hes earned himself another season, as the team is starting to click. If that DOESNT continue into next season, clearly it was a fluke, but if it does continue with a few new additions we could really compete.

It doesn’t really matter what he did this season, does it? He did ok sometimes. Not so well at times.
It’s what he does next season that will be the measure of his competence.

Voted c but more c-d

The cup exits and middle of the season were genuinely awful, so he doesn't get any higher

Very encouraged by the last few months though

Its all about learning and doing better than the previous season - the previous two managers managed to get worse after their first seasons in charge.

Encouraged from August to December - had a three month blip - picked it back up again. Lets see what he can do next season.

i didn't really want him in the first place, and at times this season looked like we had another failure on are hands.
To his credit he has sorted the defence out and we are.playing some decent football ,deserves to be given more time to sort the squad out which is a big job, have him a c as the middle of the season was rubbish but he has shown he is willing to learn and not just stick to a style /players thats not working

I dont think he could be graded A. He hasnt done that well. But given the resources he has had at his disposal, and the amounts of deadwood in our squad, I would rate between lower B and upper C. I voted B because of his assessment of strengthening the squad in the right areas by reducing the average age of the squad. Maybe with proper backing in summer, next season could be better in terms of our progression through the cups and preferably (and hopefully) a better position in the league.

C.

Started decent. Went terrible in the middle. Picked up to good at the end. Initial concerns over set pieces and defending seem to have been sorted, at least at this point.

Player-wise - He’s got Gana, Gylfi playing very well, Keane, DCL have improved, the new players have been integrated into the team well, even Schneiderlin has played decent when he’s come back in.

Recruitment between him and Brands has been good.

Improved consistency and a cup run has to be the minimum aim next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.