• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will give him a 'D'

Limp and early cup exits and a 3 month slump that brought some horrendous performances.

To his credit, things have turned around but it wouldn't be the first time players here have decided to turn up when there is little or nothing on the line to play for.

A lesson for me this season is that I'm going to try to avoid both praise and criticism to excess from now on.

We do need to hold the manager of the day to high standards though, we must do if there will ever be a culture of improvement and achievement here.

I'm positive overall for the new season depending on acquisitions, but lots of work to do and lots of questions remain.

From what he inherited in the summer to what we've got now, B.

Middle third of the season drags his mark down but how it was corrected eventually earns him points.

Much, much happier this summer than last summer.

....a report in Calciomercato suggests Everton approached Antonio Conte last month about taking over at Goodison Park.

He would play one of the most boring football. But he knows how to build a squad and compete for the top places.

Would anyone here have wanted that? @mikeh72 would probably have.

It’s academic because he’s never coming here as long as he has a hole in his arse. Plus we already have a manager.

For someone out of work since July 2018, I think a project like ours will help him polish his resume.
And we could do with utilizing the services of a man who knows how to win.
But this is all hypothetical because we already have a manager ---> This part I agree with you.

For someone out of work since July 2018, I think a project like ours will help him polish his resume.
And we could do with utilizing the services of a man who knows how to win.
But this is all hypothetical because we already have a manager ---> This part I agree with you.

He will be taking a job at a Champions League level team where he doesn’t have to overhaul the entire playing staff long before he’d take the Everton job mate.

I went with a C, but it'd probably be a C- if I'd had the option because of our poor performances in the Cups

Ever since we had that break though we've looked much better. If we see that Everton next season then look out, because I think we'll be in the top six hunt and possibly looking at a serious opportunity to win a Cup

We'll see though. Consistency has been his biggest issue this season. If he fixes that and gets us playing consistently well, then next season should hopefully be a lot of fun

Gave him an F because I didn’t want him in the first place and will not sway one bit from that mindset until he’s gone no matter what happens. GET OUT OF MY CLUB.

Could you please stop putting sarcastic sentences in capital letters please, as it offends the sensibilities of a few posters.

THANK YOU KINDLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.