• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The cup runs were a big let down, but over the last month or so he has shown he has something.
B if it was just the league but over all D because of the cup games.
For me nothing next season will be as important as a serious go at the league cup.
Big praise for getting Keane and Gueye playing so well and not just concentrating on his players.

D for me for the whole season. 7/8th was what a C should be, it’s an expected. We may end up 10th yet. The last few weeks has definitely upped the grade a bit. Considering 2 months ago it looked like he was getting expelled he’s had a good finish.

D for me. Nice end to the season but it cannot make up for the rest of the season which has been predominantly poor and nowhere near good enough. Got to do a lot better next season for me.

C for me. It has been a good, bad and ugly season but unsurprising considering what he came into. He has made steady progress but we know the same will not be accepted next season. I do like the style he is trying to implement.

C for me, should have had more points on the board due to the ability of his players, but, and it's a big but. The football on the whole has been far better to watch and there finally seems to be a look of stability about the place.
Very disappointed about the lack of progress in the knockout competitions and would like to see this rectified next season.

My biggest qualm with this season is we are showing up now when there is absolutely nothing to play for (apart from a long shot at Europa). We needed to take at least one result from Fullham or Palace and we couldn’t really do that. I’ll back the manager, but I will not get my hopes up. Let’s hope we rock the transfer window and find our striker as well.

So we had good results against Burnley away and a very poor United at home and we finish mid table. Silva is useless, we will have to change manager in mid season again if he stays. Voted F.

Status
Not open for further replies.